How many we sold for norwitch

29 minutes ago, Josesemedosjockstrap said:

You can get back to Doncaster but it is still ridiculous, Sky should be made to look at fans travel plans ahead of scheduling but they won't, in the new pick of games Villa get sent to Brighton on a Friday evening.

I had the same problem last Sunday. With a the bleeding line work they do on a Sunday, and replacement bus services delaying the journey, it was a friggin nightmare getting back from Sheffield 

10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I had the same problem last Sunday. With a the bleeding line work they do on a Sunday, and replacement bus services delaying the journey, it was a friggin nightmare getting back from Sheffield 

It is a pain, not everyone drives or wants to when they go to matches, last year at QPR was a pain as well as we could once again only get back to Doncaster.

29 minutes ago, Josesemedosjockstrap said:

It is a pain, not everyone drives or wants to when they go to matches, last year at QPR was a pain as well as we could once again only get back to Doncaster.

At least I do have the safety net of being able to get back from most places via London, but it's still a pain, especially on a Sunday. On a previous Sunday, I had to travel to Northampton ( about an hour away by car ) the train journey took me 4 hours via Coventry, and 5 hours back via London Unbelievable, and quite scandalous considering the prices they charge. In fact, the whole rail network is not fit for purpose

54 minutes ago, Josesemedosjockstrap said:

You can get back to Doncaster but it is still ridiculous, Sky should be made to look at fans travel plans ahead of scheduling but they won't

Nah definitely not

They made Sunderland vs Southampton an early kick off last season, just in case confirmation was needed that nobody gives a balls about fans 

17 hours ago, pickledegghiderman said:

Ahhh yes. Another thread for the self righteous to to point fingers and claim superiority over those of us who cant make it

I started the thread and just wanted to no how many we had sold and if we may sell out. I am going down but I don't point fingers to them who can't. 

26 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Sanctimonious that's the word I'm looking for.

Big word for you.

Anyway, no not at all, if that's what you think, keep your opinion to yourself.

I made it clear that the people who can go but refuse to and hold out for the big games, will be up in arms when they can't get a ticket, but I won't lose any sleep about it, ill have my ticket. 

39 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Big word for you.

Anyway, no not at all, if that's what you think, keep your opinion to yourself.

I made it clear that the people who can go but refuse to and hold out for the big games, will be up in arms when they can't get a ticket, but I won't lose any sleep about it, ill have my ticket. 

keep your opinion to yourself interesting concept for an internet discussion forum.

lol

I've been doing 20 odd aways a season for 27 years and I've knocked it on the head this season.

Finally lost patience with Sky messing about with fixture dates and times.

Appreciate won't get first dibs on big game tickets anymore but I'll just have to live with it.

Mate of mine doing the same.