How many we sold for norwitch

10 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Christ, some on here really believe the "massive" poo , it was a wind up, we aren't Man Utd. Northampton and both Bristol clubs have at one time or another taken over 40k to Wembley, but would struggle to average 1.5k away most seasons. 3 away matches in a week, long journey and on sky 1.5k isn't bad and will probably be in the top 5 or 6 away supports at carrow road this season. It will also be 1 of our lowest away followings this season, please remember we very rarely take less than 1k away no matter what the circumstances and by the end of the season I expect our away to be over 2.5k again, that is great away support, and the numbers we were taking in previous years when the team were poo shows the quality and loyalty of our away support, please stop knocking it, as I said before, go and enjoy yourselves, but don't worry about us who cant . We will be watching it and with you in spirit, make us proud UTO!!

Not massive, some people genuinely believe we're a big club, big clubs should be selling 1900 tickets for away games, there's no two ways about it.

1 minute ago, Ryan the owl said:

Not massive, some people genuinely believe we're a big club, big clubs should be selling 1900 tickets for away games, there's no two ways about it.

Circumstances pal, lets see how many sell out at Norwich first, big 3 and Ipswich would be my bet with maybe 1 other surprise following. Even Leeds sold less than 1900 last year (To Cardiff I think) and even though we hate em, we all know there away support is fantastic. Ok its not our best following but reading some comments on here you would think it was sub 500. Other season we took 700 odd to Ipswich nothing said, now 1500 plus when on Tv to Norwich is crap, just don't get it, its not brilliant I agree but it is understandable, no Tv and it would have still sold out. Anyway its getting boring now, Great away numbers haven't helped us or Leeds in previous seasons, so it doesn't really matter.

17 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

If it really bothers you go and support Newcastle or Villa they're the biggest clubs in this division.

But they're not Wednesday.