Rival watch

Was always gonna be a nightmare today knowing what other results are. Pressure either way. All results will go against us I reckon. We've had chances to put space between us and the pack and couldn't do it. Gonna bite us square on the arse today. Ive gone from thinking owt we get today was a bonus to looking at it as almost a must win in the space of 45 minutes. 

If, and it's a big if, we can make the playoffs then I reckon Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds are a much weaker bunch than Brighton, Hull and Derby were last year. Huddersfield have a shallow squad and are tailing off badly. Leeds are a limited team. Reading are getting battered by Norwich.

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

If, and it's a big if, we can make the playoffs then I reckon Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds are a much weaker bunch than Brighton, Hull and Derby were last year. Huddersfield have a shallow squad and are tailing off badly. Leeds are a limited team. Reading are getting battered by Norwich.

That's why it's so frustrating- because if we can make the play offs we arguably have the best squad. Be a huge opportunity missed if we don't make it. 

30 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

A pint of what you're drinking, Ely. Are you sure it's legal? lol And the fact that Leeds and Reading have both done the double over us already doesn't dampen your confidence in any way? My worry was that we'd beat 'Udders in the semis, the one team capable of beating Leeds in the play-off final. But with Carlos still in charge...and Colinho, Derby and McCarthy to face...my fears have been allayed. If we can't do it ourselves, let's not help Leeds.

Leeds got lucky FF was playing silly buggers in the first game , he should have scored twice before they scored , second game if it wasn't for a poor pen and an inexplicable lapse from Sasso we would have had at least a point. 

Better team at Reading and should have done better than we did , missed the home game so can't comment , did the double over Huddersfield .

And going into the playoffs with Rhodes , Hooper , Fletcher , Winnall and FF as your choice of forwards and all fit then yes I'm confident