Rival watch

6 minutes ago, BHA83 said:

Interesting to see your guys reaction to this. Personally, I'm not bothered about the bloke getting into any further trouble. Nobody got injured and he made himself look a wee pipe on national TV.

What was telling was the reaction of the Leeds neanderthals to an incident that was clearly no fault of the player.  Brighton aren't bitter rivals with Leeds, and the bloke has zero history with them and would be completely unknown to their fans (he's a 4th choice centre back that has played about 20 games in England over the past 2 seasons). However when you see the hatred and bile towards him, you'd think that he'd just done a Cantona. I can't think of any other stadium in England that this would happen in. Most fans would give an ironic cheer if an opposing player ended up falling into the crowd. 

100% agree

But its Leeds .... They seem to think its normal behaviour

1 hour ago, BHA83 said:

Interesting to see your guys reaction to this. Personally, I'm not bothered about the bloke getting into any further trouble. Nobody got injured and he made himself look a wee pipe on national TV.

What was telling was the reaction of the Leeds neanderthals to an incident that was clearly no fault of the player.  Brighton aren't bitter rivals with Leeds, and the bloke has zero history with them and would be completely unknown to their fans (he's a 4th choice centre back that has played about 20 games in England over the past 2 seasons). However when you see the hatred and bile towards him, you'd think that he'd just done a Cantona. I can't think of any other stadium in England that this would happen in. Most fans would give an ironic cheer if an opposing player ended up falling into the crowd. 

Disgraceful aren't they , Hopefully we won't be playing them next season . 

52 minutes ago, Ted Bundy said:

We won't be playing them next season,that's a fact as they will go up.The thing is they are hard to beat,have a big team spirit,and once you're in the play offs you can go up just by keeping it tight,and they can do that all day long.

:laugh: 

Funny.

On 3/19/2017 at 01:37, Ryan the owl said:

They literally are scum of the earth, be a disaster for them morons to see any success, least deserving. 

Grown men, and presumably carers and friends of the disabled, acting like that. it's truly despicable, attacking a player just because he jumped over a barrier. Immediately he landed the thug in the blue coat attacked him. The player still tried to apologise despite being assaulted.

All clubs have morons but I cannot see that happening anywhere else but Leeds. This started with the nasty, vicious tactics introduced by Don revie and has continued ever since. Their fans feel that if they ndon't win they are entitled to use violence, sometimes in the form of attacking goalkeepers, sometimes invading the pitch or abusing rival fans. The team have always cheated and the fans are just horrible.

There is a vile streak running through the club, they are the only club I would like to see go under......again !