Rival watch

2 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Their fans claim they deserve it because they're the most loyal, there's more deserving loyal fans in this league in my opinion, us being one.

To be fair to them, I think their hardcore support is just as loyal as ours, although we've obviously endured harder times- without going into administration I might add.

It's more the acts of scummyness which they incessantly indulge in that makes me loathe them. 

Just who do these thugs think they are ? Absolute horrendous attitude I wonder what the genuine Leeds fans think of them do they secretly applaud them but publicly say the right thing ? it's like a disease and it's far more widespread amongst that shower of  sh. te seriously why are they so nasty what's wrong with them ? 

8 hours ago, scram said:

Lets hope those scum indulging in such despicable behaviour will be banned from the club

No excuses - its all on film

He looked like he was a 'helper' for the disabled guy. If so, I understand they get in for free and will be registered. He should be banned from both that position and as you say from the club. There were kids around watching and this only passes this behaviour onto the next generation.

It's Leeds.

why would anyone be shocked or surprised.

I know when i go to work tomorrow, the Leeds fans i see will be crowing how good it was, they seem to take some perverse satisfaction from the fact that a majority of their fans are thugs and scum.

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

It's Leeds.

why would anyone be shocked or surprised.

I know when i go to work tomorrow, the Leeds fans i see will be crowing how good it was, they seem to take some perverse satisfaction from the fact that a majority of their fans are thugs and scum.

Good luck to them with that then are they really proud of such disgusting behaviour ?  I don't like the fans in general and seeing actions like that just confirms what a disgrace they are ,

we have a few morons ourselves but I'm pretty sure if an opposing player over run into our crowd he wouldn't be treated like that.at end of this season leeds must not go up to me premier league aint life or death I quite like championship but seeing that lot go up would make me sick.

They've all got bald shaved heads, must be a West Yorkshire gene thing. 

The bloke in the wheelchair is aggressive too. Like it's the Brighton's players fault he is disabled and wheelchair placed where it might cause harm.

Edited by marconi

The D.I.S.C.O song

T.H.U.G.S

They are Thugs

They are Horrible

They are Unemployed

They are Garbage

They are Shlllllteee

Gets coat

I'm praying for a leeds final or the semis wil do id like to demolish any hope they have of returning to top flight

Interesting to see your guys reaction to this. Personally, I'm not bothered about the bloke getting into any further trouble. Nobody got injured and he made himself look a wee pipe on national TV.

What was telling was the reaction of the Leeds neanderthals to an incident that was clearly no fault of the player.  Brighton aren't bitter rivals with Leeds, and the bloke has zero history with them and would be completely unknown to their fans (he's a 4th choice centre back that has played about 20 games in England over the past 2 seasons). However when you see the hatred and bile towards him, you'd think that he'd just done a Cantona. I can't think of any other stadium in England that this would happen in. Most fans would give an ironic cheer if an opposing player ended up falling into the crowd.