Rival watch

3 points separate forth and seventh.

squeaky bum time  

Quite relaxed about it TBH. We know about all the pressures of the run-in after last season and the last couple of weeks has shown we've got the experience, quality and the bit between our teeth to get the job done.

Ideal scenario for me.

Finish 4th. Play 5th place Reading in playoff semis. Win.

Huddersfield beat Leeds in semis. Play Huddersfield at Wembley.

Prefer to finish 6th (without any last day drama required) and take on Huddersfield - we always beat them don't we? Reading to beat leeds over 2 legs and then us to smash Reading 5/6 in final. Easy.

Prefer to finish 6th (without any last day drama required) and take on Huddersfield - we always beat them don't we? Reading to beat leeds over 2 legs and then us to smash Reading 5/6 in final. Easy.

Haha! As much as I would love that, I just can't see Reading beating Leeds over 2 legs. I would have more faith in Huddersfield doing that personally.

We really don't want to be meeting Leeds in the Semis

We'd struggle to get past them. Very physical, robust and dogged with a prolific man up top

I just don't understand Owls fans who'd relish playing them. They're exactly the type of team we need to avoid. We've not even scored a goal against them yet, and shipped three. Irf it's the Reading - Huddersfield route, then I think we have a chance. Otherwise, no.

Haha! As much as I would love that, I just can't see Reading beating Leeds over 2 legs. I would have more faith in Huddersfield doing that personally.

I agree. Wagner's record against Leeds is great. I'd fancy 'Udders against them. If Leeds get Reading, then they're as good as in the final.