OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Brian's on saying Utd should sign John Marquis which will get them promoted automatically lol 

Say what you like, he's committed to his trolling.

Just now, Kevan said:

Is this genuine that the Pigs are signing Ched for next season, or just somebody's crazy "wish list" - or perhaps just media speculation?

Seems they've been in talks about it, Staton tweeting about it a couple hours ago

Edited by daftpenguin

11 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

First caller, totally against it, presenters just nonplussed about it. Next few who love him and the presenters are creaming over him. Shocking radio. 

Hardly ever listen, but it was on in the background.  They never commented on the "against" callers points at all, just couldn't wait for the love him ones to come on, who they encouraged.  They all seem to think £500,000 is cheap.  For a player who, after his first 3 goals, hardly scored again and "fired" Chesterfield to bottom place in one of the worst leagues of modern times?

They seem to have an obsession with having a "Blade" as chairman, manager and Star (Sharp).  It is of no consequence whatever, you need the best people to do the job.

But, my point is, I've turned off, they just confirmed that RS is a bunch of amateurs, as you say, shocking radio.

12 minutes ago, darklord said:

To be fair it's only like us getting promoted to the premier league and resigning Madine 

lol

Come on, let's be fair... Ched scored 7 goals this season to madine's 8, and madine didn't get relegated. And he didn't depart from us because he was being tried for rape.

It's much funnier.

Missed it tonight but I've seen the news and can guess how the show went, knowing what the piggies are like. They've always been the same that lot, even the kiddie pigs I knew from school and have as FB friends are the same and show fascist tendencies - comments made on forums, likes and such. In fact, some of the idiots who are not really football fans but egg chasers, show a preference for United over Wednesday and that says a lot about these type of people. They always tend to be second best and have a chip on their shoulder about something or other. No doubt they'll be saying the same about us, but all the owls I've come across seem the decent sort.