OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

4 hours ago, Muffinman said:

I have been on lots of other fans forums and Owlstalk has to be one of the nastiest, meanest forums going. The vitriol towards other sides is really pathetic. Hard to be a big club with such small minded fans and very different from the atmosphere on other sites. I have seen lots of goodwill from other fans for Weds, and good wishes for success too. All you get on here is we can only be bigger by making everyone else smaller. Sad. You don't get bigger by belittling everyone else we are bigger than that,

The word is MASSIVE !! mate, and we are.   

UTO 

6 hours ago, Muffinman said:

I have been on lots of other fans forums and Owlstalk has to be one of the nastiest, meanest forums going. The vitriol towards other sides is really pathetic. Hard to be a big club with such small minded fans and very different from the atmosphere on other sites. I have seen lots of goodwill from other fans for Weds, and good wishes for success too. All you get on here is we can only be bigger by making everyone else smaller. Sad. You don't get bigger by belittling everyone else we are bigger than that,

garymegson

8 hours ago, Muffinman said:

Been over to Pork Mad? Of course you have! At any one time most of their top 5 threads are about us.

15 hours ago, Bramhall Owl said:

This......I would much sooner have that selection of quality strikers than Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher and Forestieri.....oops I'm forgetting Winnall who cost the same as Ched.

Anyone would think he's the Messiah....when in fact he's just a very naughty boy (and yes i do know he's been found innocent but I always like to take the opportunity to quote Python!!) lol

I'd rather have a strikeforce of just Big Dave than their lot!

22 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

So they do a Doncaster Rovers question and answer with fans. 

Yet Jonathan Buchan is asking Darren Ferguson questions. 

You get to do that every week. 

Let the fans have there say. 

Couldn't of put it better Aero

Does my head in Buchan. Don't mind his commentary too much but on football heaven he just talks fart in his whiny L**ds accent

I thought Darren Ferguson came across very well tonight. I didn't think much of him prior to him arriving on the patch but he's won me round. I don't mind Donny and would like to see them get back to this level at some point. Only thing I don't like about them is the fact they always seem to get the better of us.

2 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I thought Darren Ferguson came across very well tonight. I didn't think much of him prior to him arriving on the patch but he's won me round. I don't mind Donny and would like to see them get back to this level at some point. Only thing I don't like about them is the fact they always seem to get the better of us.

Ask their fans where they'd like to see us. 

I always wanted all our local sides to do well but the vitriol we've got from em since we were relegated from the Prem has altered my opinion. Phuck em all

14 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Ask their fans where they'd like to see us. 

I always wanted all our local sides to do well but the vitriol we've got from em since we were relegated from the Prem has altered my opinion. Phuck em all

I concur.