OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Didn't listen tonight but apart from his usual Wednesday related rant, did Ian mention anything about the scrubbers?

I only ask as Chris Wilder was on last night basically saying there would be no game changing investment but a week or two ago Ian was saying he thought United would spend as much as us in the Championship.

The poor deluded grunter is going to be so upset!! lol

Wednesday fan comes on to congratulate other clubs and gets kicked off for calling Chesterfield board crooks 

Its like Radio Beijing at times; I'm surprised they don't record the callers first to moderate views 

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

Wednesday fan comes on to congratulate other clubs and gets kicked off for calling Chesterfield board crooks 

Its like Radio Beijing at times; I'm surprised they don't record the callers first to moderate views 

But then Ian insults everyone and gets away with it.

26 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Aye if only they had let him carry on slandering people who aren't averse to taking legal action 

Whats the world coming to 

Shaun the blade, I cannot wait for next season when you are struggling in the Championship and you are calling for Wilder's head. You and your egotistical mate from Eckington (or is it Blackpool I can't keep up with the high flyer himself) will be straight on moaning at the first sign of trouble. It will make your ridiculous comments today even more hilarious.