OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Just now, Andoverowl said:

Don't be too sure mate when the pigs come calling it turns their heads.     :duntmatter:

hmm you have a point abramovich must be worried the poundland bogroll prince is about to splash the cash 

1 hour ago, fred mciver said:

Deluded Blunt thinks you get Tammy for £3 or £4 million.

Bristol sold their last centre forward for £15 million in the Summer and he was nowhere near as good as Abrahams.

It's gonna be a £20 million plus Premier job and we need to be leading the chase , after we go up at Wembley.

Also, Danillo and Harry McGuire to strengthen our spine. 

I'd also go after that right back at Forest. Mr Lick Hadge or Lee High or however you say it.

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Deluded Blunt thinks you get Tammy for £3 or £4 million.

Bristol sold their last centre forward for £15 million in the Summer and he was nowhere near as good as Abrahams.

It's gonna be a £20 million plus Premier job and we need to be leading the chase , after we go up at Wembley.

Also, Danillo and Harry McGuire to strengthen our spine. 

Maybe they were talking about his wages

I genuinely can't wait to see them get hammered every week like the mini pigs.

Offered every blunt I know £1 a point spread betting us v them if we dont go up. Not a single one has taken it, even though they've all been mouthing off at me all season.

Thick, deluded c u n t s each and every one of them, hope they go straight back down with triple the wage bill.

19 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Mick dangling the bate for Brian here!! lol

I tried make it obvious some didn't get that apparently 

Also the question i asked that Terence Guy was at what point in time were we not pushing for a play off spot when he was slating CC given that last night he said he'd stopped slating him because we were now pushing for a play off spot