OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

3 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

So I make that Clarke, Sharp, Done, Lavery and Evans as their strikers for the Champ next season.

LIGHT YEARS AHEAD.

This......I would much sooner have that selection of quality strikers than Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher and Forestieri.....oops I'm forgetting Winnall who cost the same as Ched.

Anyone would think he's the Messiah....when in fact he's just a very naughty boy (and yes i do know he's been found innocent but I always like to take the opportunity to quote Python!!) lol

Ya know summat, I've looked at it and let the comments roll in from "them", now i must have been asleep or on a different planet, because i could have swore that first time round he was gash in the championship, but yeh let em "knock one out" over him, one good season 6 seasons  ago, and its like a messiah is returning or summat,laughable really

3 minutes ago, Bramhall Owl said:

This......I would much sooner have that selection of quality strikers than Hooper, Rhodes, Fletcher and Forestieri.....oops I'm forgetting Winnall who cost the same as Ched.

Anyone would think he's the Messiah....when in fact he's just a very naughty boy (and yes i do know he's been found innocent but I always like to take the opportunity to quote Python!!) lol

Found Innocent of rape, yes - but I'd say picking up a paralytic stranger off a street corner and taking her back to a Premier Inn in Rhyl so you and your mate can both sh*g her behind your girlfriend's back is still pretty naughty.

What is it they say about all the people at the Lane?

:tango:

4 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Found Innocent of rape, yes - but I'd say picking up a paralytic stranger off a street corner and taking her back to a Premier Inn in Rhyl so you and your mate can both sh*g her behind your girlfriend's back is still pretty naughty.

What is it they say about all the people at the Lane?

:tango:

Good point well made....I was making sure the PC brigade didn't think I was insinuating anything happened appertaining to a certain court case. Speaking of which, a blunt had to refer to the fact that they would have gone up if he'd still been around for the last 3 games.........long memories, bitter and twisted

Radio Sheffield and the Star totally biased always have been. Look at Saturday, Blunts and Donny nothing to play for both on Radio Sheffield. Massive game for the Owls going for the playoff's nothing but the odd report. W-ankers both of them.

1 minute ago, Muffinman said:

I have been on lots of other fans forums and Owlstalk has to be one of the nastiest, meanest forums going. The vitriol towards other sides is really pathetic. Hard to be a big club with such small minded fans and very different from the atmosphere on other sites. I have seen lots of goodwill from other fans for Weds, and good wishes for success too. All you get on here is we can only be bigger by making everyone else smaller. Sad. You don't get bigger by belittling everyone else we are bigger than that,

lol

1 minute ago, Muffinman said:

I have been on lots of other fans forums and Owlstalk has to be one of the nastiest, meanest forums going. The vitriol towards other sides is really pathetic. Hard to be a big club with such small minded fans and very different from the atmosphere on other sites. I have seen lots of goodwill from other fans for Weds, and good wishes for success too. All you get on here is we can only be bigger by making everyone else smaller. Sad. You don't get bigger by belittling everyone else we are bigger than that,

:laugh:

8 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

you're not the muffinman from Drury lane are you ?

51 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

IMG_4478.PNG

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

they're going to have 3 strikers each getting 20 goals minimum next season

meanwhile...... back in the real world....

Please tell me someone actually phoned in and said that.  John Owen was it you?

I had a feeling that United would resign Ched Evans. Nothing about them surprises me. I can't believe how few of them have commented on the fact he was p*ss poor for them in the Championship let alone the face he's done nothing since Christmas for a very poor Chesterfield team. Some of them tonight were going on like they had signed a Jordan Rhodes or a Gary Hooper or a Fernando Forestieri.

57 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I had a feeling that United would resign Ched Evans. Nothing about them surprises me. I can't believe how few of them have commented on the fact he was p*ss poor for them in the Championship let alone the face he's done nothing since Christmas for a very poor Chesterfield team. Some of them tonight were going on like they had signed a Jordan Rhodes or a Gary Hooper or a Fernando Forestieri.

It's unbelievable isn't it. Hope they sign Giles Coke too