Centre Half , but who?

Pretty much agreed by all it needs to be top of our shopping list, but who?, and do we go for young with promise, or old head with experience. What resources should we be making available ?, loan or full signing?

Here`s a few Options..

Harlee Dean, - Brentford ( thing they would want £-4 m , seems to be the going rate, I notice there is talk of making him captain, but I know his agent has hinted at a move to the premier league ( bottom end I would guess, Burnley maybe?, its a well trodden path)

Aden Flint - Bristol, City  Very similar to Hanley, and scores from set pieces ( would expect £5m plus though)

Paddy McNair - Man U, Loan

Shane Duffy - Blackburn  £3 being talked about.

Alfie Mawson - Barnsley

Aaron Pirrie - Wycombe.

Shane Duffy would be my top choice as a partner for Lees, I reckon he'd be ideal.

If not then someone like Bruno Manga might be worth going for. We only need a couple more quality players to realistically have a good go at top two. I reckon DC should splash the cash for the final pieces of the jigsaw and I believe he will because we're very close to realistically looking like a top two side. Bring in the likes of Duffy and Kayal, and I could see us going up.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

Yohan Tavares for me.

Said it on a different thread, had a really good 2/3 seasons at Esporil finishing in top 5 or 6 in Portuguese prem as their captain.

He's just left them after contract has expired so no fee, wouldn't demand a massive wage, still a good side of 30 & speaks multiple languages including English.

I'd love us to sign Maguire.

Good player at a good age. He is a bit slow but his other attributes make up for that.

Plus, it would p*ss off the pigs beyond measure too, which is always a bonus.

Hull aren't really in a position to be letting players go though, and I doubt we would meet their valuation. 

Dunk for me (Brighton). Young, tall, paced, reads a game well and would be a real asset to us. Can see him partnering Lees for many years their forming a great partnership. Both these two were the best centre backs outside the prem last season.