Big Dave set to leave?

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think Nuhiu offers far more defending set pieces than Joao. 

The number of times he's come on and almost his first involvement is to defend a corner has been too many too mention. 

Infact I've half a mind that's been on of the main reasons he get thrown on.

Agaist fulham for the 2 nd goal dave watches it go in then hoofed it away after it went in . He will always be held in high regard by he for what he has done for wednesday but times change so do squads 

Good value signing when we were skint and has played a big part in pushing us on, but If it's true good luck adios and enjoy yourself getting regular games in. Sentiment doesn't win games or make you more successful. Same with samedo great asset at the time, but to improve you need to keep upgrading on what you have. It'll be sad to see them both go, but in a way also it shows we're moving forward. 

On 7/29/2016 at 17:57, owl-zat said:

I believe Go Ahead were promoted back to the top division in Holland last season after being relegated the previous year.

GAE are Holland's yo yo team - they relegated after 1 year in Eredivisie (again)

1 hour ago, Colin West's Quiff said:

Agaist fulham for the 2 nd goal dave watches it go in then hoofed it away after it went in . He will always be held in high regard by he for what he has done for wednesday but times change so do squads 

Quite so.

That said. We've a far more Competitive squad this season just gone, and yet looked less cohesive. 

We all look at talent as the markers,  and rightly so, but a collection of the right sort of charachters is just as important.  

I just get the impression from the other players that he's a big presence behind the scenes.  

You know what I mean?

On 30/07/2016 at 03:07, gurujuan said:

Unless we're looking to bring in another striker, can we afford to let him go? If Forestieri is out wide, that would leave us with just three strikers, not enough for a promotion seeking side

3? 

Hooper fletcher Rhodes winnall. 

35 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

lol

I've even pointed it out..but they keep coming.

Yep that would be awesome if I'd read the rest of the thread. 

Get back to me when your psychic powers improve. 

Edited by kingsidney
Typo

On 2016-7-29 at 18:07, gurujuan said:

Unless we're looking to bring in another striker, can we afford to let him go? If Forestieri is out wide, that would leave us with just three strikers, not enough for a promotion seeking side

We have fletcher, winnall, rhodes and hooper plus Joao. Thats plenty

9 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Yep that would be awesome if I'd read the rest of the thread. 

Get back to me when your psychic powers improve. 

What does my psychic powers have to do with anything? I wasn't making any predictions? Weird.