Ross McCormack - Bid Made £11.5 Million

6 minutes ago, Hirstpower said:

people really don't know how ambitious DC is.

i keep hearing there is no way we will blow the whole budget on one player.

We have more money than people believe and all I'll say is exciting times with the 2 most prolific goal scorers in the league.

a top winger and I think we will compete with the Geordies.

I hope your sources are correct mate

1 minute ago, Box_Man said:

It's a lot of cash for a 30yr old but between him Hoops and Fernando we would be deadly 

A front three of Forestieri, Hooper and McCormack would scare the rest of the League to death.

They've got everything at this level. If we keep our key players and bring in quality like McCormack

then we really could push into the top two this season. The thing that excites me most about a potential

front three of Forestieri, Hooper and McCormack, is the work ethic and creativity, as well as the goals they possess.

Chansiri means business and Carlos as unfinished business, 

watch out the rest of the Championship the famous old Wednesday really are on their way back.

I don't know how realistic this link is, but ... 

iirc, this time last year, we wouldn't push the boat out to £8mil, for Andre Gray

The goals of Gray, in place of Nuhiu, probably would have sealed promotion for us 

If we signed McCormack and had that front three you just know what would happen. 

Forestieri would get banned for a full season for diving and McCormack and Hooper would spontaneously combust when accidentally colliding with each other against Aston Villa. 

2 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Hooper McCormack

Fessi

Bannan Lee Wallace

Pudil Loovens Lees Hunt

Westwood

Wow

Still need a bit more strength in midfield thinking back to Hull game.

6 minutes ago, notts0wl said:

Still need a bit more strength in midfield thinking back to Hull game.

Yep we need a good strong and tall midfielder. I'd like to see pudil come back and also a replace meant for hunt and then a pacy winger. 

If we manage to get McCormack.....I just don't...yeah....erm....spunk....ahhh. 

Edited by mozzy85