The new Sheffield Wednesday kits

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Arrived in Lanzarote last night. Seen three Grunters with their new shirt on, today alone. 

It it will be possible for us to do this one day.  I'm sure of it. 

Get yourself in the Owl and Pussycat if your staying in Peurto Del Carmen .

On 30 June 2016 at 16:06, Great Big Galaa said:

Probably get an idea with the sondico situation when the players return for pre-season training and pictures emerge of the training kit they're wearing?

Training kit is made by sondico

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

If that's the case then it'll be sondico for another year then? I can't imagine the contract will get extended?

I don't know the situation with contracts etc. I saw someone in the new training kit the other night and personally thought it looked quite nice. 

Whatever the the situation is, it needs dealing with as its a complete joke. 

22 minutes ago, David1867 said:

I don't know the situation with contracts etc. I saw someone in the new training kit the other night and personally thought it looked quite nice. 

Whatever the the situation is, it needs dealing with as its a complete joke. 

Final year of a three year contract.

Never known Wednesdayites be so keen to spend their money.

I can well remember the time when changing kit was something that was NEVER done. If you grew out of your B&W stripes, you scraped and saved until you could afford a new one.

21 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Never known Wednesdayites be so keen to spend their money.

I can well remember the time when changing kit was something that was NEVER done. If you grew out of your B&W stripes, you scraped and saved until you could afford a new one.

A this rate people will have saved enough to purchase both home and away kits.:columbo:

I don't get too worked up about kits etc but as usual, it's a massive opportunity missed by Wednesday.Many teams were even wearing their new kits for the final games of last season.The whole shop/merchandising branch of the club leaves an awful lot to be desired.

So, a baptism of fire for the new COO then?

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to announce Joe Palmer as Chief Operating Officer at Hillsborough.

He begins his role with immediate effect.

Joe will formulate the commercial and corporate strategy of the club, together with overseeing the retail, ticketing and marketing operations.

He brings a wealth of experience to S6, joining on the back of a six-year stint with Ukrainian football giants Shakhtar Donetsk, where Joe was responsible for developing the club’s overall growth strategy and driving revenue through increased audience and wide-ranging sponsorship agreements.

Joe also liaised with the Ukraine Premier League over broadcast strategy and the optimisation of rights opportunities, together with managing strategies to meet UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations.

He will primarily identify and develop revenue generation with Wednesday, both on matchday and non-matchday across Hillsborough, overseeing the club’s transition into a Premier League level organisation.

Sheffield Wednesday chairman Dejphon Chansiri said: “It is important that we continue to grow off the pitch as well as on it and this appointment is a reflection of that progress.

“Joe has the requisite blend of experience, ability and passion to help drive the off-field arm of our club in the fiercely competitive football industry.

“I would like to welcome Joe to Hillsborough, wish him every success, and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.”

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/owls-make-key-new-appointment-3167361.aspx#sXoEdT8GjKpVWUHC.01