The new Sheffield Wednesday kits

Bit worried that DC is getting a little too hands on!  Getting involved in the kit design! Getting a bit Vincent Tan 

I hope he's just being a pain in the ass, so Sondico walk from the deal and we can get something more lucrative 

4 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Bit worried that DC is getting a little too hands on!  Getting involved in the kit design! Getting a bit Vincent Tan 

I hope he's just being a pain in the ass, so Sondico walk from the deal and we can get something more lucrative 

Whoa, whoa, whoa! 'Getting a bit Vincent Tan'!? Unless I've missed something, Chansiri wasn't happy with the quality of the designs so has sent them back to be redone. That's a far cry from changing the club's colours and trying to slap a dragon over the top of the club's traditional crest.

4 hours ago, Chazgswfc said:

I'm assuming if the kits aren't ready by the start of the season the players just use last season's?

What happens if they've gotten rid of the kits though, do the players have to play in the nip?

They have to raid the P.E box like the ones we had at school. If your first in you might be lucky enough to grab a pair of errea shorts from 1998. If your last to the box you probably lucky to get de bilde's old jock strap and one of rab c nesbit's curry stained old string vest

Guest Gudge

Best thinG is to not have a poo poo and just play in skins, no cost, no laundry,  just get wrinkly as they age.

I think it's poor that a supplier or the club who ever is at fault that our kits haven't been made available yet.  

I have two little boys 8 and 9 years old who put away their pocket money for a new Wednesday shirt for our summer holidays.  

We go in 2 weeks time and their now wanting the England shirt.  

Surly we could launch a kit for the last game of the season or at least reviel the kit.  

19 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Probably get an idea with the sondico situation when the players return for pre-season training and pictures emerge of the training kit they're wearing?

Pants and vests ?

1 hour ago, Craig7484 said:

I think it's poor that a supplier or the club who ever is at fault that our kits haven't been made available yet.  

I have two little boys 8 and 9 years old who put away their pocket money for a new Wednesday shirt for our summer holidays.  

We go in 2 weeks time and their now wanting the England shirt.  

Surly we could launch a kit for the last game of the season or at least reviel the kit.  

Buy em some spelling books instead  lol