Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

If seats do become available after the season ticket renewal deadline, do you think we would be able to switch seats?

The season tickets I've bought today are a row back from the rest of the family, ideally I would like to sit with them.

If not no worries :)

I would have thought so yeah 

Owlstalk Shop

If seats do become available after the season ticket renewal deadline, do you think we would be able to switch seats?

The season tickets I've bought today are a row back from the rest of the family, ideally I would like to sit with them.

If not no worries :)

I've never really understood this sitting in rows thing if I'm honest...

If there's 9 of you, surely it's better to have 3 rows of 3?

With a row of 9 you could spend the whole season and never speak to your mate 8 seats away.......

Spot on. I spoke to 2 people earlier on in the week who both said they were going to get a season ticket this year when they come back on sale. Contacted them last night & neither was aware they were now back on sale with a price freeze.

Its been all over twitter, facebook, official website and on here.

Surely majority of supporters have access to at least one if not all these.

I've never really understood this sitting in rows thing if I'm honest...

If there's 9 of you, surely it's better to have 3 rows of 3?

With a row of 9 you could spend the whole season and never speak to your mate 8 seats away.......

Agree, 8 of us sit on 2 rows, we can all enjoy the game together

I have just joined the Season Ticket Revolution! I've decided to put my money where my mouth is!

My hubby and daughter have had one for a few years, and I've always been the designated baby sitter...getting to games as and when, however, since my 2 year old grandson sings 'we've got Bannan' and 'Carlos had a Dream' better than most, I've decided its time for his first season ticket, so he's on board as well!

And I can't bloody wait #wawaw

Love stories like that