Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

People have different financial situations.

I'm lucky enough to be able to afford one yesterday so I guess I'm one of the dozen you speak about.

Some might prefer the interest free option and will wait.

It's open til 1july so maybe we should judge the success (or lack of) then ?

I'd say an extra 1000 would be remarkable. It's not going to be more than that IMO.

I'd say an extra 1000 would be remarkable. It's not going to be more than that IMO.

1000 extra at an average price of 500 ?

An extra 500k. That's fund a couple of new signings wages ?

I'd be happy with that.

According to someone who worked in the ticket office yesterday, we sold 12 all day. I think people are getting carried away on here.

Disappointing if true but TBH I didn't even realise they were back on sale, and the price frozen, until late yesterday afternoon.

Could be same for a lot of others who were at work. No rush there's a month to buy so I still think there will be a reasonable uptake on the offer.

According to someone who worked in the ticket office yesterday, we sold 12 all day. I think people are getting carried away on here.

Would be very surprised if this is true unless this was just "in shop" sales

When I tried to access online shop yesterday morning I was number 85 in the queue   

and I doubt that people in the queue were trying to buy Fruit of the Loom T shirts.    :biggrin:

When I tried to access online shop yesterday morning I was number 85 in the queue   

and I doubt that people in the queue were trying to buy Fruit of the Loom T shirts.    :biggrin:

I saw someone on Facebook say they were 280 in the queue so this "12" figure is either a load of wollox or it's just shop sales as you said.

Guest mrbluesky

Think it needs a good old aggressive advertising run to get people on board. Twitter and website alone is not enough

Took words out of my mouth, we sometimes aren't aggressive enough on advertising, for example I've just showed a work colleague who was unaware of the price freeze.

I have just joined the Season Ticket Revolution! I've decided to put my money where my mouth is!

My hubby and daughter have had one for a few years, and I've always been the designated baby sitter...getting to games as and when, however, since my 2 year old grandson sings 'we've got Bannan' and 'Carlos had a Dream' better than most, I've decided its time for his first season ticket, so he's on board as well!

And I can't bloody wait #wawaw

and I doubt that people in the queue were trying to buy Fruit of the Loom T shirts. :biggrin:

Just everyone wanting to check how many sold

what a masterclass in clickbait, the severely limited areas have been severely limited like that for years.

That's exactly what I thought. Amazing how this has been spun.

However, I do believe we have come a long way from the days where we had to have our photos taken and displayed on our season tickets like some common criminal.

I have just joined the Season Ticket Revolution! I've decided to put my money where my mouth is!

My hubby and daughter have had one for a few years, and I've always been the designated baby sitter...getting to games as and when, however, since my 2 year old grandson sings 'we've got Bannan' and 'Carlos had a Dream' better than most, I've decided its time for his first season ticket, so he's on board as well!

And I can't bloody wait #wawaw

It's tradition that new female season ticket holders have to post an evocative pic of themselves...

Fire away!