Season tickets are flying out - here's the current state of play..

Think it needs a good old aggressive advertising run to get people on board. Twitter and website alone is not enough

Spot on. I spoke to 2 people earlier on in the week who both said they were going to get a season ticket this year when they come back on sale. Contacted them last night & neither was aware they were now back on sale with a price freeze.

I have just joined the Season Ticket Revolution! I've decided to put my money where my mouth is!

My hubby and daughter have had one for a few years, and I've always been the designated baby sitter...getting to games as and when, however, since my 2 year old grandson sings 'we've got Bannan' and 'Carlos had a Dream' better than most, I've decided its time for his first season ticket, so he's on board as well!

And I can't bloody wait #wawaw

Well done JW....welcome, you will love it

I have just joined the Season Ticket Revolution! I've decided to put my money where my mouth is!

My hubby and daughter have had one for a few years, and I've always been the designated baby sitter...getting to games as and when, however, since my 2 year old grandson sings 'we've got Bannan' and 'Carlos had a Dream' better than most, I've decided its time for his first season ticket, so he's on board as well!

And I can't bloody wait #wawaw

Thats the spirit

You know it makes sense

Got mine today, had a bit of a bonus as it happens. My lad who I take occasionally has been asking to go more often, I offered to get him a season ticket which he wanted, now as my lad has aspergers his season ticket should be £75 plus he gets a free carers season ticket for free, the lady at the ticket office told me they had an offer on for the grandstand and he could have his ticket for £45, so that's 2 season tickets for £45 basically £1 a game each, Sheffield Wednesday I feckin love you.

Guest jjtowl

Renewed mine for the first time in 5 years, picked and choosen. However Chansiri has for once made me truly optimistic about my/our club.

Every season including last season for me has been rather pessimistic, but now it feels a huge weight has been lifted after Brighton/wembley.

Chansiri is a great business man and it's refreshing to see an owner who is so business minded yet has met the fans half way (for this month anyway)

For anyone who's undecided for renewing... I'm under 25 and on the kop it works out at just under £15 a match...get it snapped up..dare I say these prices may never see the light of day again, and we know chansiri puts his money where his mouth is. What a guy!

This has helped me get over wembley, call it retail therapy!

WAWAW..ON OUR WAY..UTO.

Edited by jjtowl

Got mine today, had a bit of a bonus as it happens. My lad who I take occasionally has been asking to go more often, I offered to get him a season ticket which he wanted, now as my lad has aspergers his season ticket should be £75 plus he gets a free carers season ticket for free, the lady at the ticket office told me they had an offer on for the grandstand and he could have his ticket for £45, so that's 2 season tickets for £45 basically £1 a game each, Sheffield Wednesday I feckin love you.

I would strongly urge anyone in a similar position to take advantage of this fantastic offer.

Haven't we had red/orange "sold out" sections before only for more seats to miraculously appear ?

And some thought Milan was the master of spin....

The red areas will include seats not yet purchased by existing season ticket holders. When the deadline passes for them to buy their existing seats those seats will become available again.