Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Hull will end up selling 29k.

There will then be a statement that due to the need for segregation, no more tickets could ever have been allocated to us anyway.

If Hull ever get to Wembley again, they will be given 30k maximum.

Apparently they're in disarray behind the scenes - talks of Bruce getting the chop if they lose! Plus some player unrest / split changing room!

They said exactly the same about QPR a couple of seasons and they managed to get through the wembley final.

This is all GOOD for us!

Sorry but there won't be anymore tickets allocated.

There was a similar situation in 2012 when Blackpool played West Ham. Around 10,000 seats were left empty. I believe West Ham got an additional 500 tickets but that was all.

The league defended this saying Blackpool requested a similar allocation to West Ham and had previously sold around that amount before in 2010. To be equal & fair they could not say no. Needless to say West Ham fans bought tickets from Blackpool and there was some minor violence in the Blackpool end as a result.

The only way we would have got a bigger allocation was if Hull requested just 30,000 at the start. They sold out their allocation of 25,000 in the FA Cup in 2014 so I'm guessing the FA felt there was no reason to believe they wouldn't sell more than 30,000.

Anyway this was the FA's explanation:

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=126246

Hate to dampen peoples hopes but as I said before... the above makes it look highly unlikely regarding tickets being reallocated from Hull to us.