Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Also answers the question of whether there's any segregation between us.

Blocks 527 shows as available on ours but on that they've got the whole block.

Some of our fans are going to have to sit on their fans knee!

Hope we don't have any fatties buying in 527!

Common sense need's to prevail here, it's obvious they're not going to get nowhere near to selling out. Ours is going to sell out easily something got to give surely?

and the fact that they were given a few hundred more tickets than us in the first place is winding me up even more.

Have a look on the other Hull thread.

Similar happened to West Ham when they played Blackpool.

FA had to make a statement in the end after lots of angry West Ham fans couldn't get tickets even though there were thousands left unsold.

Surely the FL could move their supporters in the third tier to tiers 1 and 2 and start to open more and more blocks in the third to Wednesday fans?

Outrageous allocation and will be embarrassing if the 'richest game in football' is poorly attended.

have you seen how many they've sold mate? Roger em all together behind goal we'll have rest lol

lol I know mate.

But if the Hull tickets are on general sale and the fans can choose anywhere they want to sit. You cold get 100 in block Y and 1000 in block X. They will be scatted all over the place.

If the FL had kept a few blocks free for allocating further tickets to us, then come Wednesday or Thursday they could offer us additional tickets.

But it all depends how the FL has done it.

Meh!

lol I know mate.

But if the Hull tickets are on general sale and the fans can choose anywhere they want to sit. You cold get 100 in block Y and 1000 in block X. They will be scatted all over the place.

If the FL had kept a few blocks free for allocating further tickets to us, then come Wednesday or Thursday they could offer us additional tickets.

But it all depends how the FL has done it.

Meh!

I wouldn't want to be ordering a ticket on Thursday relying on it to be delivered the following day.

I hope Wembley are looking at logistics and ticket turnover to quickly make a decision on amending any allocation.

We'll still have a crowd advantage. If they are scattered all over the place they'll hardly get a song started.

Mate, they can't get a song going when they're at home, their "supporters" are diabolical. lol

Edited by ohgoditsjames

If this is the case, we can all blame Hull for requesting the full allocation knowing they won't sell it. Probably just to stop us having the crowd advantage

Surely Hull will have to fork out for the tickets they fail to sell if they can't be re-sold as the Football League will expect a near sell out at worst andd they are the ones bagging the majority of the profits.

Guest Robster01

Can't be bothered to read the thread.

How many have they sold?

Looks to be between 22000 and 26000