Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Surprising.

The block will be split down the middle on the half-way line with Wednesday on one side and Hull on the other, with a couple of columns of seats and stewards/police in between.

Yeah this is what I would have expected. The halfway line is the boundary between 526 and 527. 527 is our side of the halfway line.

Maybe it makes it easier to segregate like that and we have 501. I can't login to see to check now. Off the top of my head though, 527 was available for me to book in.

Surprising.

Yeah this is what I would have expected. The halfway line is the boundary between 526 and 527. 527 is our side of the halfway line.

Maybe it makes it easier to segregate like that and we have 501. I can't login to see to check now. Off the top of my head though, 527 was available for me to book in.

527 is indeed available in ours, the whole block. He's probably got it wrong.

Derby had 37,000 when they got extra 1200 through CW. We already have more than this.

General sale ends Monday for Hull, starts Tuesday for Wednesday. It looks a potential plan.

I think as some have said, TM and see are the same company.

Saying ticketmaster & see are the same company is like arguing Sky & Virgin are the same company.

Sorry but there won't be anymore tickets allocated.

There was a similar situation in 2012 when Blackpool played West Ham. Around 10,000 seats were left empty. I believe West Ham got an additional 500 tickets but that was all.

The league defended this saying Blackpool requested a similar allocation to West Ham and had previously sold around that amount before in 2010. To be equal & fair they could not say no. Needless to say West Ham fans bought tickets from Blackpool and there was some minor violence in the Blackpool end as a result.

The only way we would have got a bigger allocation was if Hull requested just 30,000 at the start. They sold out their allocation of 25,000 in the FA Cup in 2014 so I'm guessing the FA felt there was no reason to believe they wouldn't sell more than 30,000.

Anyway this was the FA's explanation:

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=126246

Guest seapower

If they keep up with the need to have an order history, how many will sell in hull end? Surely they will have to stop that at some point (maybe Monday?) can't see 40,000 hull fans being registered who haven't already for tickets through their season ticket holding friends? Keep trying it anyway...

If they keep up with the need to have an order history, how many will sell in hull end? Surely they will have to stop that at some point (maybe Monday?) can't see 40,000 hull fans being registered who haven't already for tickets through their season ticket holding friends? Keep trying it anyway...

I thought that myself. Stupid way of doing it!

I have a seat number, it was allocated when I chose my block.

Were you able to choose anywhere in the hull end? Or did it look like some seats were unavailable to book?

Does seem odd their general sale ends Monday, I would have thought we may get extra tickets.