Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Guest Ash76

To be fair, I used to watch Hull in 1992, when at Uni there. Various midweek games etc, when Wednesday were away. Just checked, and there average attendance that season was just over 4,000. Can't think of any other club in the country that has accumulated as many new fans/hangers on in the last 20 odd years.

Brighton?

It is crazy. With an estimated £150-170m revenue from the premier league next season just for staying up, this is the biggest financial game in football.

The team that goes up bags itself transfer money to stay up and bounce straight back up if they go down. The championship will not be the same after this season with the premier league clubs coming down with bigger pockets than ever before.

http://review.premierleague.com/2014-15/the-premier-league/payments-to-premier-league-clubs.html

The link is some info of the current revenue stream.

Shocking how Hull cannot sell out.

Edited by iliveinthenow

Sadly I predict that at some point in the middle of this week the Football League will release a statement that is almost word for word identical to the one they put out for West Ham v Blackpool.

which was?

Pretty much along the lines of, Blackpool requested a full allocation, they had sold 37000 on their previous visit so it was unfair to restrict them to 30000. It was not the Football League's fault that Blackpool had 10000 unsold seats and there was nothing they could do for ticketless West Ham fans, blah, blah, blah.

Exactly the same will happen this week; just you wait and see.

Magic weekend in rugby league Hull v Hull KR today. Thousands of people from Hull booked and gone to Newcastle for the weekend. Known and planned for months. Loads will have gone today and will be watching on the telly next week. Not everyone`s got bottomless pockets of money.

Makes me laugh when people say that the loser will receive loads of gloating abuse from the winning fans?

Let me assure you, if we win next sat, when that final whistle goes, I'll have forgotten who it was we just beat. I'll be spending far too much time celebrating the victory to even consider throwing gloating abuse to the losers

I thought the allocation went on home attendance rather than clubs requesting tickets? Also I think there will be extra tickets available as hills general sale finishes at dinner tomorrow.i think after that they can organise areas that are free then give us more tickets however I don't think the number of extra tickets will be alot

Makes me laugh when people say that the loser will receive loads of gloating abuse from the winning fans?

Let me assure you, if we win next sat, when that final whistle goes, I'll have forgotten who it was we just beat. I'll be spending far too much time celebrating the victory to even consider throwing gloating abuse to the losers

Hope that's true I love just outside hull and the thought of losing and seeing their smug glory hunting faces is annoying. Until they got to the Prem you didn't see a hull shirt if car sticker around here

Do we actually have a rough count of how many they've sold up until this point?

Saw a poster on their forum saying he'd estimate that they'd sold between 15 and 20k. I don't think the club have actually announced how many though

Edited by Chardron