Hull aint shifting those tickets!

Guest Ash76

They will move them to a different block closest to their original seat. Hence why nobody has tickets with seat number, etc.

Course they will.

'You know that ticket you paid £98 for? Well, we're moving you to a £64 seat'

They'd have had to have given them north and east to facilitate it and they haven't

We will not get more tickets

Won't let you on their portal, you need to have purchase history to log on. Think they twigged.

I saw someone say on their forum that they'd sold about 20k and they were blaming it on ticketmaster being awful to use....

I did see a few comments complaining that their GS ends on Monday and being suspicious that it ends before ours starts. Here's hoping we get the tickets.

I do hope so for everyone stressing about getting a ticket .

I didn't imply that people would lose out in ticket category. They'll be moved to the most relevant block.

See have done this with me before.

Wouldn't Ticketmaster have a say in it?

I have a feeling someone's dropped one here. I think they've underestimated the demand on our side and presumed 39000 would be more than enough and not even considered how they could up our allocation.

There aren't many clubs with only 14000 season ticket holders that could probably shift 50,000. We're a bit of an anomaly.

I don't think anyone has dropped one really. They have potentially overestimated with Hull and potentially can't give out more tickets initially.

Don't forget these are exactly the same allocations for last years play off final.

I believe ticket master are see? Or vice versa

ok, overestimated Hull, and therefore failed to consider they could actually have passed them back to us with a bit of planning.

I am suspecting on this, I will admit that, but I only think we will get more tickets if Hull have over 10k spares or close. If it's close, like upto 5,000, I can't see us getting any more.

Getting hold of the seating plan for their end would answer all this I reckon.

If anything I can see us getting an extra block in the top tier.

Guest Ash76

I didn't imply that people would lose out in ticket category. They'll be moved to the most relevant block.

See have done this with me before.

Have a look at the seating plan, there is no where to move them to

Everton got more allocated to them, after initial allocation. ‭

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-given-wembley-tickets-boost-11148151

If items just about having half the stadium, then both clubs would have exactly the same.

Hull's general sale ends Monday, Wednesday's start on Tuesday.

Think about it.

As it says in the article, that was some of the FA tickets. Not 000s of the oppositions. As much as I wish it wasn't true, Hull were allocated 38956 tickets, why give them the full amount if they would then take some back and give some to us? What a logistical nightmare that would be. You'd give them 30k and see how they got on.

If Hull fans can select any of the blocks in the east end, just like we can in the west then that's it. We've got 39k tickets and thats all. A waste, definitely. Reality, so it seems.

As it says in the article, that was some of the FA tickets. Not 000s of the oppositions. As much as I wish it wasn't true, Hull were allocated 38956 tickets, why give them the full amount if they would then take some back and give some to us? What a logistical nightmare that would be. You'd give them 30k and see how they got on.

If Hull fans can select any of the blocks in the east end, just like we can in the west then that's it. We've got 39k tickets and thats all. A waste, definitely. Reality, so it seems.

It isn't impossible.

If they've got, for example, 8 blocks of cat 3/4 tickets, and each is only 25% full, they can quite clearly move some tickets to fill 2 of them up and create 5 extra blocks for us with a spare one for extra segregation (possibly freeing up some other segregation from elsewhere in the process)...

But suggests they haven't planned for it otherwise they'd have done what they did with Hartlepool 11 years ago and given them a smaller share, and waited. Then given the rest of their share to us. So it's just hope that having not done that they will now faff about moving hull fans to accommodate.

Much as its rubbish for fellow wednesdayites, it's highly unlikely in the last 4 days when they also have to be posting tens of thousands of tickets.

Best hope is a 1000 or 2 of the 12000 football league or club Wembley seats being available.

We got some of Hartlepool's tickets in 2005, why give them so many?

If Hull had 10,000 spare, it won't be a logistical nightmare, but it would be if it was 5,000. Basing on 10k, that would mean we would be looking at the lowest attendance for the final.

They miss by 10, we get some.

You would hope so.

However, I think the problem is that if they miss out by 10 tgat will probably be way below expectation levels.

All blocks in the Wednesday end were made available. There has been nothing to suggest that this is not the case in the Hull end.

15% of Wednesday tickets have already been printed and sent in the post.

Presumably Hull will be similar.

Logistically, in such a tight timescale, I don't see how they move Hull fans that have already had their tickets sent.

Unless the Hull ticket agency is acting completely differently to Seetickets and there is a different ticketing strategy for Hull than there is for Wednesday, I don't see how it's possible.

Getting Club Wembley tickets, I can definitely see this.

You would hope so.

However, I think the problem is that if they miss out by 10 tgat will probably be way below expectation levels.

All blocks in the Wednesday end were made available. There has been nothing to suggest that this is not the case in the Hull end.

15% of Wednesday tickets have already been printed and sent in the post.

Presumably Hull will be similar.

Logistically, in such a tight timescale, I don't see how they move Hull fans that have already had their tickets sent.

Unless the Hull ticket agency is acting completely differently to Seetickets and there is a different ticketing strategy for Hull than there is for Wednesday, I don't see how it's possible.

Getting Club Wembley tickets, I can definitely see this.

Just had a look on their forum and one of their fans stays he has tickets in 527 which is the block bang next to the half way line, so certainly selling all blocks on that side.

If we get club Wembley tickets they will be the £300+ packages because they'll sell for that- they won't sell them at £98.

Fair enough, guessing you are party to facts contrary to those the rest are aware of which is Hull were given 39k to sell. Assume that's where this 10,000 caveat is coming from. Hope we get more, would be fantastic

Just had a look on their forum and one of their fans stays he has tickets in 527 which is the block bang next to the half way line, so certainly selling all blocks on that side.

If we get club Wembley tickets they will be the £300+ packages because they'll sell for that- they won't sell them at £98.

527 is our block. I presume a section of it is closed for segregation and I'd be astounded if they have tickets in it.

Would expect if all of theirs are on sale they would have 526 though.

527 is our block. I presume a section of it is closed for segregation and I'd be astounded if they have tickets in it.

Would expect if all of theirs are on sale they would have 526 though.

After all our attempts to buy tickets in their end, All the Hull fans paid £3 to get Owls Foundation so they could take our end.

Sneaky buggers!