Hull aint shifting those tickets!

They wont sell their allocation, there will be empty seats and our piggy neighbours will tell everybody who'll listen that we didn't sell our allocation

They wont sell their allocation, there will be empty seats and our piggy neighbours will tell everybody who'll listen that we didn't sell our allocation

I can hear em laughing now that we've only sold 27,500.  lol

Makes me laugh when people say that the loser will receive loads of gloating abuse from the winning fans?

Let me assure you, if we win next sat, when that final whistle goes, I'll have forgotten who it was we just beat. I'll be spending far too much time celebrating the victory to even consider throwing gloating abuse to the losers

I remember crossing the border into Wales in 2005 and we pulled up in traffic alongside a coach load of Pools fans. Like a flash they were up on their feet, giving us the two finger salutes, and baring their fat backsides against the windows. Happened a few times and it was quite funny.

It was funnier on the way back when we gave them a wave. Funnily enough they werent up for the craic then.

I remember crossing the border into Wales in 2005 and we pulled up in traffic alongside a coach load of Pools fans. Like a flash they were up on their feet, giving us the two finger salutes, and baring their fat backsides against the windows. Happened a few times and it was quite funny.

It was funnier on the way back when we gave them a wave. Funnily enough they werent up for the craic then.

Maybe they just thought your arses weren't as sexy as theirs

Give it a few years, they'll be back in the lower leagues with dem blavges and all the other tin pot outfits

Serious question. Why do people keep typing blavges, when it is blavdes. Have I missed a joke here or something?

Pretty much along the lines of, Blackpool requested a full allocation, they had sold 37000 on their previous visit so it was unfair to restrict them to 30000. It was not the Football League's fault that Blackpool had 10000 unsold seats and there was nothing they could do for ticketless West Ham fans, blah, blah, blah.

Exactly the same will happen this week; just you wait and see.

I see. Poor really from the decision makers. Pretty sure I heard that the reason Wembley tickets are so expensive is to cover the fact that the stadium was delayed and over budget, and in like 2020 or whenever it'll be paid off - prices should drop (not holding my breath). But yeah, should be a sell out for financial reasons and for atmosphere more so.

Yes

Yeah, my bro has just sent me an image of the stand. The last image I saw, the D was complete, but obviously not on the image I have just seen now.

All sorted. As you all were.

UTO!

Edited by ChapSmurf