Hull aint shifting those tickets!

As has been said, if they held back a few blocks back on the boundary and allocated them to the side that needed them when otherwise sold out. Not hard to do. Simple and fair.

It would be common sense you'd think. It'd be better for the Tiger mauling as well since they'd be less spread out.

If this isn't the way they've done it then I can only assume Hull ticket office when in discussion with the FL perhaps overestimated how many tickets they're likely to sell

Edited by evaD

As has been said, if they held back a few blocks back on the boundary and allocated them to the side that needed them when otherwise sold out. Not hard to do. Simple and fair.

Too much common sense in your post  there for the FA and FL .

That would have been the sensible thing to do 

I've just been back on their site to see if i could see how many they've sold and they're now disputing that Sheffield is part of Yorkshire  :columbo:

I'm done.

http://www.not606.com/threads/sheffield-hubris.329696/page-4 

Ignore them, there is a bloke on there who is a die hard Hull fan - petersaxton, but can't seemingly get a ticket because he can't prove he's been to a game.  To be fair its probably a good thing, he'd probably have a heart attack by the sounds of things if he actually attended a game.   They are full on nut jobs on that forum.

Edited by salmonbones

Ignore them, there is a bloke on there who is a die hard Hull fan - petersaxton, but can't seemingly get a ticket because he can't prove he's been to a game. To be fair its probably a good thing, he'd probably have a heart attack by the sounds of things if he actually attended a game. They are full on nut jobs on that forum.

Sounds like the website they're using to get tickets is awful too, shame!

So they've been on general sale all afternoon and evening now - anyone seen any news on sales figures?

Or anyone actually been on their ticketing portal or even bought one? Seemed like there was going to be a few trying...

So they've been on general sale all afternoon and evening now - anyone seen any news on sales figures?

Or anyone actually been on their ticketing portal or even bought one? Seemed like there was going to be a few trying...

Won't let you on their portal, you need to have purchase history to log on. Think they twigged.

I saw someone say on their forum that they'd sold about 20k and they were blaming it on ticketmaster being awful to use....

I did see a few comments complaining that their GS ends on Monday and being suspicious that it ends before ours starts. Here's hoping we get the tickets.