Seetickets

It is going to be a manic day accessing and for SEE on Monday, as they are also handling Millwall's 39,000 ticket allocation as well , and their's go on general sale on Monday too !     It's going to be interesting to see if SEE can get 70 odd thousand tickets out in less than 5 days !

Edited by DOUBLE GLAZER

They'll get the Tickets out, not sure why people are worrying about this

I appreciate if your travelling early it might be an Issue but If You buy On or before Tuesday I can Guarentee you will have your ticket in the post by Gameday I'd wager no later then Fridays posts

If there are any left later on in the week (Highly unlikely given its 50/50 it even makes it to GS) then See will probably give the option to collect from ticket office at Wembley instead

There wont be Thousands of empty seats for people whos tickets didn't turn up.

It is going to be a manic day accessing and for SEE on Monday, as they are also handling Millwall's 39,000 ticket allocation as well , and their's go on general sale on Monday too !     It's going to be interesting to see if SEE can get 70 odd thousand tickets out in less than 5 days !

It'll be fine. That's why a dedicated ticket company has been used rather than leaving it to the clubs.

They handle multiple arena tours for major bands - this is small fry by comparison.

I was delighted to get two Wembley tickets on Saturday morning. We are in the higher tier (block 532), but I'd love to be in a lower tier somewhere generally behind the goal. I know it's very unlikely but is there anyone currently in the lower tier who'd prefer to sit higher up? Perhaps someone older or who'll have young kids with them and who don't want to have to stand/bounce for 90 minutes?

Obviously I'd pay for the extra cost of the ticket (ours were only £38 each). No big deal either way, but just putting it out there on the off chance.