Ticket System In Meltdown

Just got mine hassle free. Just cracked on with some work for half an hour whilst it counted down. Well done the system.

You were lucky, I went sub 200 4 times before getting through and just had my phone plugged in next to me all day. Edited by 1867Heaven

This is easily going to sell out, perhaps the reason for everyone being able to buy today was because the club wanted to be confident we could sell for example the lower lep to home fans before we need to make a decision on Saturday as middlesborough potentially will fill the away end

Brother just spent less than an hour in shop queue.

Mate has been trying online all day only to be undone by the apple/flash player problem. I nearly laughed at him.

Same but I just did quick seats, it lets you pick your block.

This is easily going to sell out, perhaps the reason for everyone being able to buy today was because the club wanted to be confident we could sell for example the lower lep to home fans before we need to make a decision on Saturday as middlesborough potentially will fill the away end

Doesn't matter if they can fill the away end in my eyes. We should give them the lower lep and we have the rest. Need to make the atmosphere as brilliant as possible for our players while being hostile for the opposites. Gotta get whatever advantage we can in the first leg. 

Doesn't matter if they can fill the away end in my eyes. We should give them the lower lep and we have the rest. Need to make the atmosphere as brilliant as possible for our players while being hostile for the opposites. Gotta get whatever advantage we can in the first leg. 

Are we allowed to not give them any at all? :manager: