The Owls vs Blackburn Rovers. Official Matchday Thread

A very good morning to you all, excellent as ever Pauli. Very much looking forward to my return to Hillsborough, let's have a massive crowd to cheer us on in our late season promotion push. Suspect Blackburn will set up to frustrate us, but they're a bit rubbish really so I expect us to run out comfortable 2-0 winners, with Hooper getting back on track. COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

I see LB (Spurr) and RB (Ben Marshall) as Blackburn's weak points.

Spurr has never been able to handle a winger running at him with pace, and with Marshall not being a natural defender than that's another area we can exploit.

FF running at Hanley too is another. He'll muller him inside out. The get Joao one to knock Hanley around even more once FF has ran him ragged.

2-0 victory.

Afternoon all. Lucky pants on.

Sunday afternoon I had the shattering news that I lost my Grandad.

Massive United fan but still loved me enough to take me on a ground tour of Hillsborough a few years back and came to Hillsborough with me a fair few times when I was a kid as well.

Flying out to Spain tomorrow and back for Saturday. Hopeful of 3 points either side of that but for the first time in a long time, football doesn't seem too important.

Bit of a weird post, I know. Just feel that by verbalising it, I'll feel better. Thanks all. Aussie x

• The Owls have lost only one of their last eight home league games against Blackburn but this was the most recent time they hosted them in March 2015 (W3 D4).
  • Blackburn Rovers have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight visits to Hillsborough in the league.
  • No team has scored more goals at home than Sheffield Wednesday (36) in the Championship this season.
  • Blackburn have scored just five goals across their previous 10 away games in the league - fewer than any other team.

Afternoon all. Lucky pants on.

Sunday afternoon I had the shattering news that I lost my Grandad.

Massive United fan but still loved me enough to take me on a ground tour of Hillsborough a few years back and came to Hillsborough with me a fair few times when I was a kid as well.

Flying out to Spain tomorrow and back for Saturday. Hopeful of 3 points either side of that but for the first time in a long time, football doesn't seem too important.

Bit of a weird post, I know. Just feel that by verbalising it, I'll feel better. Thanks all. Aussie x

Sorry for your loss mate,sometimes losing a Grandparent can be worse than losing any other family member .

Start quick, get an early goal, then tear strips off 'em in 2nd half and come out comfortable winners 3-0.

Hooper ( 5yd tap in ), Forestieri ( 20yd thunderbolt ) & Nuhiu ( header from set piece ).