Get the poles off the kop.

Apparently in 1961 there was consideration to take the planned cantilever to be built on the North stand to be taken all the way round the corner (Tangos corner) and cover the kop. It did'nt come off because of the expense.

Tangos corner my arse I've stood theer long b4 him

Could leave the whole stadium as it is, most of it hasn't changed that much since the 60's and along with Goodison pretty much the only old fashioned big stadium left in the country and Everton are talking again about moving to a new stadium now the new bloke has bought his way in, Hillsborough could be like a working museum, remind followers of visiting clubs that it used to be a working class game with fans not customers.

More patching up?

Would look tacky.

Either re-build the thing, or leave it as it is.

well i'd agree but then again I'm not paying  tbh AB I have absolutely no idea of the costs involved  -judging by our ownership since it was built I suspect it wasn't ever considered . DC is a property man but still suspect it hasn't been considered a prob  due to the crowds at 95% of our home matches being able to avoid said pillars

Kop would be a problem to alter as it's very the main road.

I am thinking move but we would have to create a stadium that is unique and not a simple design like other new grounds

Sorry mate but codswallop.

You could build a superb new stand on the site of the existing Kop without having to alter the footprint in any way that would affect the road. Clear the existing Kop down to ground level then start again, two tiered stand seating c 15-18k with modern concourses facilities etc.

First however deal with the Lane end. That can be redeveloped in similar fashion (although maybe a little smaller 12-15k) without affecting capacity too much. We're pretty much restricted to a max of 5k on there at present so send the dozers in at the end of the season clear the lot and start again. By carefully staging the construction you could probably have it all completed within 12 months and maybe even get part of it open by Christmas.

Then you can start on the Kop without dropping capacity below 35k.

I'm sure that Mr Chansiri will appreciate me spending 50m+ just like that!

P.S. i'm half Polish and I reserve the right to go on the Kop any bloody time I please! lol

Edited by Utah Owl