Get the poles off the kop.

Guest Grez Bez

Dig up them old Lee Strafford plans. SORTED.

They were rubbish though really

Left a huge gap behind the stand with no facilities. The roof looked good but needs to go back to Penistone Road

I heard the club did enquire about removing the pillars on the kop a few seasons ago and if was going to cost around £4m

Pre Chansiri that was well out of our budget but would be a drop in the ocean if we got to the promised land

I'm sorry but if I wanted to hear the expert opinion of someone in the know I'd have gone on poletalk. As it is I'd prefer to hear from the inexperienced opinion of over opinionated football fans talking about something they have no real idea about so if you wouldn't mind please do shhh

Don't think somebody could sense the sarcasm in my comment, either that or they just didn't find it funny. 1 neg

I think to demolish the Spion Kop would be to lose an important part of both the club and stadium's history.

However, I do agree it need work. Something between the Anfield Kop and the Dortmund Kop, ideally making use of the space behind the seats for proper facilities.

Not the people but the metal uns.

The amount of restricted view seating is dogger.

Could be a great stand wi out em.

Let's start filling the kop every home game before we start worrying about restricted seating, you are whinging for the sake of it now mate.