Nottingham Forest vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

All trains from Sheffield to Nottingham are delayed. No trains are leaving Sheffield at all.

Cable theft between Chesterfield & Nottingham, so massive back log.

All trains from 10:37 onwards are running as scheduled, possibly with a few minutes delay. 11:05 for me, in Hooters by 12:15 admiring the...cuisine.

After my GOALS GOALS GOALS predictions of late we have gone on a mini goal drought.

So definitely not GOALS GOALS GOALS

I hope forestieri does forest though. So they will have a nice pun for their newspapers tomorrow.

All in all I hope everyone has a nice day and football is the real winner. But forest lose and have a bad day

1-3 weds. Forestieri hat trick. Forestieri yellow card.

Morning chums and the MGG in particular. Morning 33 Noddy et al...I so miss Princess Wendy....has she been secretly scuttled!

Ollies full of it this morning he's had nice walk and a haircut so he looks very trendy. We discussed the game last night and he was most interested in the legend of Robin Hood....thought he was a relation of George Osbourne.............cos he's a robin' bar steward as well.  He likes the sound of Sherwood Forest but thought he was Fernado's younger brother.......

We've discussed the goal drought and we both agree that we must improve our corner taking and heading in the 6 yard box.......why can't any of our team head a ball properly..........get them up grenno woods playing head tennis for 8 hours that should sort em.

Any road up...time we stamped our authority on the play offs...........we were so lucky that the other results in the week covered up for our mini goal drought... but it's time for every player to turn up.......tune in.......and put a effin shift in.

Fessi's back and cloggers from Nottingham will target him all afternoon. But I reckon he'll think he owes us big time so I'l say 3-0 with a hat trick and a yellow card for simulation after he's been clogged for the 10th time. For a change Ollie agrees so it's nailed on to be goaless.

COME ON WEDNESDAY