Nottingham Forest vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Brilliant Pauli. Now let's get this straight. We are Robin Hood and his merry men, They are the Sherriff. The outlaw always puts his arrow through the middle of theirs so this is a 1-3 win to us. Hopper Fessi Lee. Folklore Usurping gits.

Morning all, as one of the lucky 1800 I'm up early(for me anyway), just gave our lass a quick back scuttle before my bacon sandwich. 9:00 bus to the station get into Nottingham for an early start. Think it will be another draw today but this time with goals 2-2 Fessi and Bannan

Best OMDT ever.

Well done pauli...!

Love the song, love Tay Tay and love GSL who is there to protect us today and who's giant shadow will help to stop the crosses that our defence misses... so all of them.

Good morning to all the Morning Glory Gang members also Eaton and realist.

They've never heard of scuttling over this side of the Appenines and it always raises a chortle when I mention it. Same for getting 'sumped-in', they've not heard that one either...!

Anyway, time to get back on track and an early Joao goal to see us home today.

0-1

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Gonig in the Trent end today ,1st time I've been In a home end at an away ground when the MY BELOVED Wednesday play , looking forward to seeing Owls fans singing and making lots of noise , COME ON WEDNESDAY

1-0 , Lees to score .

Edited by WestHallamowl

Scuttling. Lovely term, we need it to make a comeback. Just like we need to make a comeback from a poor run and FF needs to mark his comeback with a decent performance and no cards. No predicting from me,went horribly wrong last week. Other than my usual that we'll be moaning about refs at 5pm.

Seriously what goes on in that head of yours Pauli  lol

Best OMDT yet 

Just seen Robin of Loxley waiting for Spoons to open at Hillsborough corner so after he has had the obligatory 16 pints he will scuttle the Sheriff agean .

failing that FF will  answer the FA with a hatrick and a big FO 

Simply can't bear to think anything but a win today

Hope so with the goals flowing once again in the first big away win of the season

NFFC 0 - SWFC 4: Lees 12minns / Forestieri 27mins / Bannan 43mins (plenty of flying beer at H-T) then Hooper 76mins (game over)