Contact made with FA

I have sent 5 or six emails to the FA. I have registered with the FA because I sometimes go to watch international games, but it is very easy to register. The "contact us" shortcut is at the bottom left of the page.  

I will continue to send them several emails a day until I at least get a reply and I will then inform them that their reply will be posted publicly on OwlsTalk.

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

The authorities will do nothing until Forestierri has served his suspension

They will then announce the matter has been looked into

And the procedure to review yellow cards will be discussed at the end of the season

They are clearly stalling for time and hoping this matter goes away quietly

The authorities will never undermine their officials, they consider them bullet proof

The referee in this case hasn't been punished, he's still officiating at the weekend

This tells me the football league have closed this case

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

And the procedure to review yellow cards will be discussed at the end of the season

The authorities will never undermine their officials, they consider them bullet proof

The referee in this case hasn't been punished, he's still officiating at the weekend

So the FA's and medias lists of overturned decisions are all just made up are they?

Here is the latest imaginary reversed decision from the FA's very own pages oh mighty misleading sage! You are clearly stating opinions dressed up as facts, something even ex-Wednesday players have been doing too, without any regard for the actual rules or facts. Why do so many people on forums state opinions as though they are facts?

From FA's real website:-

Cheikhou Kouyate's one-match suspension for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity has been withdrawn with immediate effect following an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing today [Tuesday 23 February 2016].

West Ham United’s claim of wrongful dismissal in relation to their Emirates FA Cup fifth round proper tie against Blackburn Rovers on Sunday 21 February 2016 was upheld.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/feb/cheikhou-kouyate-west-ham-blackburn-red-card-appeal-successful#2MoITs118Wmv8vjl.99

Do Premiership club's complaints get dealt with first then?

Edited by Ante's Bubbly

To whom do you 'apply this pressure'? If the referee who made the decision is confident that he did not make a mistake, and there s no reason to think that he is likely to change his mind, the FA are powerless to review the second yellow card, it must unfortunately stand. Don't forget that the Referee has sole control over the game. like it or not.

Maybe the rule leading to there being no appeal against yellow cards is the one that wants looking at.

Unfortunately, we must apply the rules as they stand, and keep complaining.

If Tim Robibson had anything about him he would have written to the FA himself and admitted his blunder. It would appear nothing of the sort has happened. If something was gonna happen about this it would have already taken place otherwise the 2 games he will miss will already have been played.

If Tim Robibson had anything about him he would have written to the FA himself and admitted his blunder. It would appear nothing of the sort has happened. If something was gonna happen about this it would have already taken place otherwise the 2 games he will miss will already have been played.

I reckon FF's ban has been overturned and we're keeping in on the quiet for Saturday.

:manager:

Apologies if already posted, but Keith Hackett's blog on the subject sums the issue up nicely:

http://you-are-the-ref.com/tag/tim-robinson/ 

I see no harm whatsoever in fans writing to the FA about about a silly rule (appeals against straight reds permissible, two yellows = red, not) which add to the widespread criticisms from professionals across the game. 

Well done Rob, as far as I'm concerned, for adding a fans perspective to this issue.

As Hackett says - "the player, the club and the spectator have been wronged" here.

So the FA's and medias lists of overturned decisions are all just made up are they?

Here is the latest imaginary reversed decision from the FA's very own pages oh mighty misleading sage! You are clearly stating opinions dressed up as facts, something even ex-Wednesday players have been doing too, without any regard for the actual rules or facts. Why do so many people on forums state opinions as though they are facts?

From FA's real website:-

Cheikhou Kouyate's one-match suspension for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity has been withdrawn with immediate effect following an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing today [Tuesday 23 February 2016].

West Ham United’s claim of wrongful dismissal in relation to their Emirates FA Cup fifth round proper tie against Blackburn Rovers on Sunday 21 February 2016 was upheld.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/feb/cheikhou-kouyate-west-ham-blackburn-red-card-appeal-successful#2MoITs118Wmv8vjl.99

Do Premiership club's complaints get dealt with first then?

You were very quick to attack my assessment of the situation

So go on then, tell me what I got wrong

It is my understanding, officials from the F.A. and the referee's association have had meetings with Wednesday officials

The outcome was that they couldn't reverse the decision under the current rules and the decision would stand

So I ask you again, what did I get wrong?

Your faith in the governing body is disturbing

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

As fans we should be taking a stance and view our complaints to the authorities, there have been too many wrongful decisions going against Wednesday that could cost us dearly.

Human emotion leads to human error. Important incidents need to be backed up with in play video technology. now is the time to embrace VT as have other sports. Then their will be no errors and give all teams a fair playing field.