Contact made with FA

So if Rhodes gets sent off in the play off semi final for a total unjust situation like this, he appeals and gets over turned and he can play against us in the final.

None of us would be screaming from the roof tops then?

You're claiming those of us who believe a clear injustice should be corrected are only doing it because it involves a SWFC player. That's testicles. 

(Note: What kind of santitised website are you running where Boll*cks been changed to Testes?)

Edited by Captain30

You're claiming those of us who believe a clear injustice should be corrected are only doing it because it involves a SWFC player. That's testicles.

(Note: What kind of santitised website are you running where Boll*cks been changed to Testes?)

Off course we are. If it involved another team and it got reversed to our detriment we wouldn't be happy.

That's just the way life is. Scream when it hurts you and shrug you shoulders when it doesn't.

I would like to see the club put out some PR on this.

We know he misses our next two games but the future is important

I don't know what the response from the FA was but guess it was basically " nothing can be done"

We should put something out officially saying FF did nothing wrong, everybody can see it was a wrong decision and the only reason he is suspended is because of the current process.

The club should show some public support for FF and tough if the FA don't like it

. I think they did that by contacting the FA tbf.

As long as he didn't get a longer ban I'd like us to make a public appeal to the FA so they have to formally and publicly reject it......just to show them up for the complete shambles they are

That's probably why I don't work in PR though to be fair

Off course we are. If it involved another team and it got reversed to our detriment we wouldn't be happy.

That's just the way life is. Scream when it hurts you and shrug you shoulders when it doesn't.

I wouldn't be annoyed if Rhodes' hypothetical ban would be overturned so long as FF's one had also been.

If FF's ban isn't but Rhodes' hypothetical ban was I'd be annoyed just for that very reason alone.

Does anyone think that deep down Warnock or Hughton are doing anything other than peeing their pants.

Say what they like in public, call it an outrage, but deep down they will be delighted.

We'd be no different and you all know it

Say what they like in public, call it an outrage, but deep down they will be delighted.

That's the important bit. Deep down we would be delighted because of the unexpected good fortune, but most of us aren't going to be going berserk if it's overturned. Deep down we'll know the correct decision has been made, so we're hardly going to feel hard done by.

That's the important bit. Deep down we would be delighted because of the unexpected good fortune, but most of us aren't going to be going berserk if it's overturned. Deep down we'll know the correct decision has been made, so we're hardly going to feel hard done by.

If it meant over turning a rule that has stood for the whole league for the previous 6 months of the season I would go beserk

You can't change rules mid season or it's not a level playing field.

We've been done over big time. Poo happens, move on and let's quit the moaning now.

If it meant over turning a rule that has stood for the whole league for the previous 6 months of the season I would go beserk

We've been done over big time. Poo happens, move on and let's quit the moaning now.

As many have already pointed out to you, it wouldn't mean overturning a rule at all

I thought, in your hypothetical scenario, that we'd ascertained that the same thing hadn't occurred elsewhere, earlier in the season. Therefore, it wouldn't matter one bit.

We were agreeing that we'd be angry if the FA had denied with one club and then overturned with another, but that didn't seem to be what you were implying.

As many have already pointed out to you, it wouldn't mean overturning a rule at all

Ok in that case when has two yellow cards (I stress two) that equals a red been over turned?

And if that answer to that is never then I suggest that is a rule

I thought, in your hypothetical scenario, that we'd ascertained that the same thing hadn't occurred elsewhere, earlier in the season. Therefore, it wouldn't matter one bit.

We were agreeing that we'd be angry if the FA had denied with one club and then overturned with another, but that didn't seem to be what you were implying.

How many double yellow cards that have meant a sending off, where one had been an outrageous refereeing decision will there have been pre this incident

Loads I'm sure. You can't suddenly change the rules just for us or how many retrospective cases will clubs ask the league to look at?

How many double yellow cards that have meant a sending off, where one had been an outrageous refereeing decision will there have been pre this incident

Loads I'm sure. You can't suddenly change the rules just for us or how many retrospective cases will clubs ask the league to look at?

The fact that it was an outrageous decision in the first place that had subsequently been rectified would stop me going beserk. Simple as that. It would be annoying if it were the first time it had ever happened and we were on the receiving end, but some of us have a different sense of what is justice and what isn't. What's happening right now with Forestieri is a true injustice, but I'm not going to be going beserk or screaming from the rooftops about it in the extreme likelihood that his suspension will stand.

Remember one thing in that this situation right now is unprecedented in its combination of details: 1) simulation, and the fact it's harming a player's reputation unfairly, 2) the fact that the opposing party has admitted 'liability', 3) the level of video evidence available, 4) the implications of a harsher punishment than usual, and 5) the level of scrutiny (including the feedback from respected ex-referees). Even in your hypothetical scenario, this is surely an unusual situation. If it really were as straightforward as the 'unable to rescind a second yellow' rule, then surely the FA would've said no straight away and the club would've made that public. At the moment, the last thing we heard was that the club had asked the FA to review.

one where you aren't allowed to swear?