Contact made with FA

Good old FA...Hootie got it reyt. They really did stall until it all blew over. 

I guess Tim Robinson will get rewarded with another game this weekend. 

Bulbs

He doesn't look to have a game at the weekend, and he's reffing Oxford v Dagenham on Tuesday.

I don't think he ever actually got an official demotion as such, the majority of games he's refereed have been in in the lower leagues before getting a few Championship games this season, which begs the question as to why he was entrusted with a game involving two games at the top of the Championship.

You were very quick to attack my assessment of the situation

So go on then, tell me what I got wrong

It is my understanding, officials from the F.A. and the referee's association have had meetings with Wednesday officials

The outcome was that they couldn't reverse the decision under the current rules and the decision would stand

So I ask you again, what did I get wrong?

Your faith in the governing body is disturbing

What did you get wrong? Not reading what has been said, obviously.

How are you able to comment on what somebody has said when you have not either read or understood what their carefully written words mean? I even checked all the spellings this time. You are in great danger of being mistaken for part of your name if you blindly harangue people.

How many different sets of rules do you think apply to football throughout the world? Or, to keep it even more simple, throughout the top four divisions in our country? Does the premier league have a separate set of rules to the football league?

Several incidents have been posted showing where referees have rescinded yellow cards for diving, for various other offences and when they have been second or the first of two yellow cards which led to players being sent off. I even posted a yellow card offence which was "withdrawn" in the same week as our offence against football was committed.

The question is not whether or not the FA ever rescind yellow cards. It is whether or not they ever rescind decisions outside the Premier League. I have asked the FA the very same question, because I cannot for the life of me understand how Premier League players can get wrongly given yellow cards rescinded, but lower division players cannot? I asked if it was because Premier League clubs had more money to support litigation or whether there are so many bad decisions made at a lower level that they would not be able to handle all them all. Up to now I have sent a dozen or more different emails asking similar questions and not one of them has been replied to yet, despite the assurance on the FA's website that questions will be answered within the next 5 days.

What did you get wrong? Not reading what has been said, obviously.

How are you able to comment on what somebody has said when you have not either read or understood what their carefully written words mean? I even checked all the spellings this time. You are in great danger of being mistaken for part of your name if you blindly harangue people.

How many different sets of rules do you think apply to football throughout the world? Or, to keep it even more simple, throughout the top four divisions in our country? Does the premier league have a separate set of rules to the football league?

Several incidents have been posted showing where referees have rescinded yellow cards for diving, for various other offences and when they have been second or the first of two yellow cards which led to players being sent off. I even posted a yellow card offence which was "withdrawn" in the same week as our offence against football was committed.

The question is not whether or not the FA ever rescind yellow cards. It is whether or not they ever rescind decisions outside the Premier League. I have asked the FA the very same question, because I cannot for the life of me understand how Premier League players can get wrongly given yellow cards rescinded, but lower division players cannot? I asked if it was because Premier League clubs had more money to support litigation or whether there are so many bad decisions made at a lower level that they would not be able to handle all them all. Up to now I have sent a dozen or more different emails asking similar questions and not one of them has been replied to yet, despite the assurance on the FA's website that questions will be answered within the next 5 days.

So to sum up

I said the FA would do nothing, not even look at it

You put up a list of people who had cards rescinded, which was nothing to do with what I said

Here I will put it in capitals for you

THE FA WILL DO NOTHING

So what did I get wrong?

And as for the username, it's how I would describe the vast majority of referees today

When People come away from games  talking about the referee, that is wrong

Obviously the referees don't think so, they think we pay to watch them

The arrogance of referees is astounding, I'd say the vast majority have never played the game to a decent standard, and that is the problem

For the authorities to stand back and not do anything just brings the game into disrepute

It's about time we used the technology available, I would rather spend 2 hours at the game watching referrals, in the knowledge that the decisions that were made were correct, it's time referees stopped deciding the outcome of games

And the username should read Shih Tzu, a mod changed it.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Official answer from the F.A

Dear Sheffield Wednesday whingers,

We realise one of our employees made a massive ricket ...( I use the word massive to curry favour) In your game against Hull City the other week.

In our infinite wisdom we have decided that Fernando Forestiwotsit, will be available to play against the Forest of Nottingham this coming Saturday.

The fact he has already served his ban for "Attempting not to get his fibia and tibia broken "..In the aforesaid game did not enter the equation.

What I would like to point out is...The "Offside" decision against Turner..re.. your match against Rotherham...Coincidence?..No it isn't...

You sought to undermine one of our officials, so we decided to f.ook you over..again...because we can...

I would like to think this matter is now settled...amicably..because if it isn't..I doubt Hutch will be on the pitch for 10 minutes at the City ground....(get me drift?)

We don't take criticism lightly...nor do we take complaints from the fans of Sheffield Wednesday lightly...Some of these complaints actually reached the mainstream media...

THIS..We cannot condone...

Jeff f.ookin' Stelling saying it was "RIDICULOUS" on SSN undermines our institution...and the whitterings of Steven Bruce....and sadly Dawson...who actually admitting he fouled Fernando Nottinghamforestieri....makes us look like utter thunder c.oonts!

You want to make the play offs....?

Calm the f.ook down ..you lobbers......