The Owls vs Burnley. Official Matchday Thread.

We are going to punch their faces tonight. Punch them right in the face. In their face with a big punchy fist. Punching their faces all around Sheffield.

Wednesday 2

Burnley 3

Where's Gary Madine 'punching machine' when you need him?

Really hope we come out flying tonight, personally think this game could be a turning point for us. Win we push on for a strong playoff place. Lose and we may start to struggle.

So going for a 0-0

Hutchinson yellow between  3 - 7min

I confidently predict a toe to toe punch up between Hutch and Barton in the 23rd minute leading to a dual sending off.

The ensuing roars from the Wednesday faithful, combined with the plucky desire of our Hobbiton inspired midfield will then overwhelm the Lancashire side and send them packing back to their little town near Clit hero with their tails between their legs and the Hillsborough Choir's, "3-1, you've just been beat 3-1, Should have been 6-0 (sorry it doesn't rhyme blame Pauli), it should have been 6-0...", still ringing in their ears.

Or maybe 2-1

I really rate burnley and  all our players will need to be at there best tonight for us to have a chance,going to need at least 3 to get a result ,no way will it end 0-0 vokes and gray hopefully will miss the bus or get sent off. got to play a lot better than leeds,bolton,fulham home games . a win tonight would be best result of season in league, burnley have scored over 3 a game in last 8 games. biggest worry tonight is our  defence at least turner not playing he looks way off pace.

The team that has performed best of late and delivered the results has Adthe with Hooper up top and FF on the left.

Hutch at CB gives us some chance of coping with their front line in particular Gray.

Play Any combination of Loovens, Sasso and/or Turner and I fear a rout.

Hope I'm wrong but we know Burnley and Boro have had a mare when Nuhiu is up top but it seems we are reluctant to throw him in against them.

As I say I hope I'm wrong.

Just have to believe in what King Carlos is doing and whatever he does.

Long Live King Carlos...!

The team that has performed best of late and delivered the results has Adthe with Hooper up top and FF on the left.

Hutch at CB gives us some chance of coping with their front line in particular Gray.

Play Any combination of Loovens, Sasso and/or Turner and I fear a rout.

Hope I'm wrong but we know Burnley and Boro have had a mare when Nuhiu is up top but it seems we are reluctant to throw him in against them.

As I say I hope I'm wrong.

Just have to believe in what King Carlos is doing and whatever he does.

Long Live King Carlos...!

Honestly I think Dave will start tonight, and thats why he didnt start on Saturday