Wednesday vs Bolton Wanderers Team and Score Predictions

Apparently Forestieri and Hooper remain doubtful, so if they don't make it, who comes in. Probably have to give Helan a start instead of Sougou, after some decent substitute appearances. It's up front though, where we have problems as our lack of options becomes apparent If Nuhiu has earned a start, who starts with him? Joao I suppose is favourite, but it's not a pairing that promises much Might it be worth giving Bus a go alongside Nuhiu? Seeing as CC has today said he can go out on loan, perhaps that's a little unlikely. Maybe we could play an extra man in midfield? Seems a bit of a waste against Bolton, unless we can get Davies signed tonight. If Forestieri and Hooper don't make it, Sadly I can see one of those Charlton MK Dons results happening

Apparently Forestieri and Hooper remain doubtful, so if they don't make it, who comes in. Probably have to give Helan a start instead of Sougou, after some decent substitute appearances. It's up front though, where we have problems as our lack of options becomes apparent If Nuhiu has earned a start, who starts with him? Joao I suppose is favourite, but it's not a pairing that promises much Might it be worth giving Bus a go alongside Nuhiu? Seeing as CC has today said he can go out on loan, perhaps that's a little unlikely. Maybe we could play an extra man in midfield? Seems a bit of a waste against Bolton, unless we can get Davies signed tonight. If Forestieri and Hooper don't make it, Sadly I can see one of those Charlton MK Dons results happening

Who knows, Although we beat a much better team than Bolton at the weekend without Forestieri and Hooper. What ever line up Carlos puts out tomorrow I'm very confident of us picking up the 3 points.

Last 2 home games we pick up 6 points, score 7 goals, concede only 1 against a decent Birmingham side and Wolves who aren't the same team but still have some top players.

Now we play bottom of the league Bolton and we should be confident of picking up another comfortable win, even Rotherham spanked them.

The trouble is we are SWFC and I thought we would do better against Charlton and MK Dons.

We are at home and the 2 games were away so maybe our home form will see this one out easily.

Id be less confident without FF and Hooper.

Should win but not taking this one for granted, tricky game.

take your anti-depressents