Wednesday vs Bolton Wanderers Team and Score Predictions

Foolish to start FF if there is any doubt in his fitness

Sure, ditto any of them if there are doubts, but it would be nice to have 3 or 4 of them available. We were not that convincing against Fulham, and we've slipped up in these sort of games before

>Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Turner, Hutchinson, Melo, McGugan, Matias, Hooper or Forestieri

We don't need Westwood as the boy is doing good. Happy for Palmer to play if Hunt a risk. Happy with Looves and Sasso at cb until Lees and Turner are 100%. I'd prefer Hutch in midfield if he were to play. Not sure what his injury is. I'd risk playing Hooper before risking FF

>Westwood, Hunt, Lees, Turner, Hutchinson, Melo, McGugan, Matias, Hooper or Forestieri

We don't need Westwood as the boy is doing good. Happy for Palmer to play if Hunt a risk. Happy with Looves and Sasso at cb until Lees and Turner are 100%. I'd prefer Hutch in midfield if he were to play. Not sure what his injury is. I'd risk playing Hooper before risking FF

Yes having Hooper tonight would make a big difference. I like Joao a lot, but I'm not sure about a pairing with Nuhiu

Boltons line up could very well feature academy players at this rate if Davies, vela and clough aren't involved that prince what's his names injured, and they all played in there last league game, we just can't afford to **** this up, we have to kick em whilst there down 4-0 fessi, lee, nuhiu, hooper all 1 each