The Owls vs Huddersfield. Official Matchday Thread.

Morning from Istanbul on my way back from Cape Town.

Assuming all goes well and scaremongering threads about snow are false I'll be in my seat for kick off. Feel free to poke me if I nod off - not one for sleeping on flights.

Will make the journey feel a little more worth it with 3 points in the bag...

Great thread as per Pauli.

Must ask about the pies though, will they be garnished with fresh lark's vomit? (Let's see who's old enough to spot that reference!)

Deffo remember rat pie and strawberry tart.

Couldn't put my finger on lark's vomit but with Google.....................

Brilliant OMDT and thank God we are back to proper Saturdays.l hate international friendlies.

I'm with the 3-0 brigade. We are rested, Udders are really poor, so unless the new manager spices them up we should be too good today.

I'd normally expect us to beat this lot today, but with Hutchinson and Bannan out, plus the effect of a new manager for them, it could be more difficult than it should be.

Hopefully the international break will have had the same restorative effect on us that the last one had - if we want to keep pace with the play-off chase, we really need to bounce back quickly from the Charlton game.

I'll go for Owls 2 - 1 Dog Botherers

Thank God the football is back. All I've heard about last few days is about how excited annoying people are about Christmas like they think it's a good thing we have Christmas songs on in mid November and it spreads the joy for even longer. Well no it doesn't it just means by the time it comes round most of us are sick of it. If it's not that then it's about a bit if snow. Its cold water folks, not bloody acid rain. People are soft these days. Used to be you had to trek for miles through six foot snow drifts just to buy a wham bar from the shop when you were eight.

4-0 to the Owls

First and only international break i've enjoyed since they started,........ went to see Ukraine v Slovenia in Lviv, AMAZING atmosphere !!!,

Anyway, let's get back on track , and stuff the 'Udders, going for 4 -1 , not bothered who scores

Is it snowing in the Ukraine?

Animation2.gif

Is it snowing in the Ukraine?

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

Brilliant OMDT and thank God we are back to proper Saturdays.l hate international friendlies.

I'm with the 3-0 brigade. We are rested, Udders are really poor, so unless the new manager spices them up we should be too good today.

We thought we would tear Charlton a new one and look what happened. Ok, the players were tired but most other teams had played the same number of games in a short space of time. Hopefully back to winning ways later-hope so as I work with two Udds fans