Carlos - never stopping talking

zzmdu lacks the courage to believe, so makes a pre-emptive 'I told you so' by hedging his bets on us ultimately sacking Carlos.

Still, he's becoming a bit of a boring caricature of himself now.

:) you do know that a caricature is based on the self. You've created a loop.

It's pointless to claim that a manager isn't good enough; give it enough time and you'll always be right no matter who's in charge. It's a free "told you so" card.

Doing so at a time like this when everything is on the up and the team are playing great can only be for the attention.

He's very charismatic but that only goes so far. His results have been impressive so far and I'm glad for him because I think a decent start has now bought him the time he deserves.

We will have bad times and the run were on may not continue for long. But he's picked things up and ran from last season which is commendable. I was really worried we would start again completely and our early recruitment suggested that. Whoever suggested/ made the decision to have a British base to the squad has probably made one of the best decisions at the club for many a year

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Cc language skills are great, obviously.

I reckon a good media relations advisor would have advised a different approach and format.

Better language skills than you, you goon!

Carlos is a very well educated man, he is not your usual football manager who just reels off the same scripted clichés.

Still too early to say if he is the real deal as a time will come when we lose a couple on the bounce, then we will see how he and the team handle it.

But I feel more confident now, I just hope he has a plan b when its needed.

Always comes across so well, funnily enough Klopp reminded me of Carlos in how he answered questions on last week's match of the day!

Even Gary Birtles who's a very harsh critic said in the commentary last night he really enjoys listening to Carlos talk in interviews, high praise indeed.