Carlos - never stopping talking

Read the first couple of pages of this, and it really is amazing - 8 games ago - 3 weeks - no one had any real idea. There was poo poo loads of criticism flying around. Regardless of what he achieves between now and the day it happens, but there's a 90% chance he will be sacked at some point. And the same internet experts will be rolling out the 'tacticly clueless' 'doesn't know his best xi', 'should sign' testicles. The exact same criticisms thrown the way of any manager we've had since the internet has been born.

Carlos looks like a very good manager at the moment, don't go mad either way. Back what he's doing, be patient. We may have a gem on our hands.

Going to get insulted again but imo

Cc should have controlled the convoy and got out of there. He ended up looking like a pundit.

Rubber Duck?

My different opinion to most isn't fishing.

I genuinely think he isn't the manager to take us up. Believe he's enjoying the results of investment in the squad,rather than his ability.

To me he doesn't have the presence of a charlton, Wilkinson or Atkinson. He looks like a sky tv presenter.

don't be such idiot!

.....please!

Poor, but not terrible, media relations tonight, cc needs better advise.

hopefully our media relations advisors will do better in the future.

I don't think I've read such drivel in my life.

A personable, tactically astute manager who can converse for nearly fifteen minutes in his second language? I don't think it could have gone any better from a media relations point of view.

I don't think I've read such drivel in my life.

A personable, tactically astute manager who can converse for nearly fifteen minutes in his second language? I don't think it could have gone any better from a media relations point of view.

Cc language skills are great, obviously.

I reckon a good media relations advisor would have advised a different approach and format.