Carlos - never stopping talking

Promotion same as you.

Want my kids to see swfc on motd, as I did.

Imo will need a better manager than cc.

Took charlton & wilco when I was a young un. Not sure cc had this presence or ability.

Shoot me.

Would you say his presence is better or worse than that of Owen Coyle and Aidy Boothroyd?

BANG.

Edited by McRightSide

Promotion same as you.

Want my kids to see swfc on motd, as I did.

Imo will need a better manager than cc.

Took charlton & wilco when I was a young un. Not sure cc had this presence or ability.

Shoot me.

Entitled to your view, but fail to understand you coming on here with a negative thread after a good night for all wednesday fans. Unbeaten in  8 games, 1 point off the play off positions. Fail to understand your logic, you are in a very small minority with your views.    

My different opinion to most isn't fishing.

I genuinely think he isn't the manager to take us up. Believe he's enjoying the results of investment in the squad,rather than his ability.

To me he doesn't have the presence of a charlton, Wilkinson or Atkinson. He looks like a sky tv presenter.

Just enjoy it for a change. Miserable sod.

I agree with both of these points. I think the recent results are due to investment but also think we should enjoy the victories while they keep coming.

Entitled to your view, but fail to understand you coming on here with a negative thread after a good night for all wednesday fans. Unbeaten in  8 games, 1 point off the play off positions. Fail to understand your logic, you are in a very small minority with your views.

Great 3 points against the worst team in this division.

But closeish win, didn't really control the game.

My opinion is that our mid table position, is more a result of increased transfer fees than cc's management.

Cc doing ok, but think we'll need another managerial appt, to take us over the finish line.

My opinion is that our mid table position, is more a result of increased transfer fees than cc's management.

Cc doing ok, but think we'll need another managerial appt, to take us over the finish line.

You gonna answer my question or what?

Who ?

And mine ?

Great 3 points

controlled the game second half

our table position just off the play offs is a result of increased transfer fees and cc's management.

Cc doing ok, here's hoping he will take us over the finish line.

Look zzmdu wm lee of Worcester

I have corrected this post for you

Stop moaning

I bet you complained when we signed waddle cause he was in his 30's

My different opinion to most isn't fishing.

I genuinely think he isn't the manager to take us up. Believe he's enjoying the results of investment in the squad,rather than his ability.

To me he doesn't have the presence of a charlton, Wilkinson or Atkinson. He looks like a sky tv presenter.

Did you actually listen to a word he said?

Find it again and give it another go, you never know, you might learn something!