Carlos - never stopping talking

Nope wrong again, in my time imo, the top managers have been charlton, Wilkinson, Atkinson and maybe Francis.

Would love cc to be up with these, maybe he will.

I doubt that any of these managers (good as they were) could have started a season with

a squad containing 15 or so new players and had them playing as if they had been together for

years within a matter of 11 weeks.

Plus the fact that they are playing loads of neat, skillfull, entertaining football.

Make no mistake  -  CARLOS IS THE MAN !!

Cc language skills are great, obviously.

I reckon a good media relations advisor would have advised a different approach and format.

Format? Do you even understand what you're saying? He was asked to do a touchline, post-match interview. He answered all the questions asked of him. How was the approach in any way wrong? Edited by Polar

My different opinion to most isn't fishing.

I genuinely think he isn't the manager to take us up. Believe he's enjoying the results of investment in the squad,rather than his ability.

To me he doesn't have the presence of a charlton, Wilkinson or Atkinson. He looks like a sky tv presenter.

Assembles a squad with fifteen or more new additions

Leads them to an eight game unbeaten run playing a brand of football you ain't seen for years.

Says a lot about his ability in my view.

Not sure how you can talk about his presence either unless you spend every day with him. The players are buying into his methods - that says enough

He isn't

He just has s different   strange perspective

Not against cc at all, very likeable.

But imo the main difference was a signing that neither club could have dreamt of signing last season.

Not saying that we should change cc either but still not convinced, we'll not need another. I'm confident enough to say this now and not jump on that band wagon, when we go through a bad patch.