Arsenal Ticket Update

So the Arsenal game is more about season ticket holders / members getting a discount to reward loyalty not the regular fan paying a premium

Glad we have got that sorted

I think cup games, whether it's Arsenal or Oxford, should include discounts for those who have season tickets and memberships. 

I do think ST holders, and members, need rewarding for committing their hard earned money the earliest. Particularly people committing their money when they don't know what the season ahead holds. It's a massive gamble and one that rarely pays off. 

I think cup games, whether it's Arsenal or Oxford, should include discounts for those who have season tickets and memberships.

I do think ST holders, and members, need rewarding for committing their hard earned money the earliest. Particularly people committing their money when they don't know what the season ahead holds. It's a massive gamble and one that rarely pays off.

I'm guessing it always pays off in terms of cheaper entry and priority tickets - which is the deal. Absolutely no gamble whatsoever. Edited by Sonny

Good post

For some folk SWFC are what their life revolves around and that is where their money goes

For others they come and go

For others it's an occasional treat

The argument is really whether those in the latter group should pay the same price as a regular attendee

I look at it and think I'd love to be able to go more often and could if the prices were more reasonable. In the end though it's the clubs decision. It no way does that make me less of a fan. I bought both shirts this season (home one twice as I ruined the first) and I've been to 3 games, so I've "supported" the club. I just wish it was better value for money in comparison to other forms of entertainment.

Cinema £15 quid - two hours of watching potentially a great film. 

Computer games £40 - depending on game 100+ hours of entertainment.

Paintballing £60 - 5/6 hours of entertainment. 

Football is a business but so are the ones above and I get better value for money from those. SWFC are in competition with other forms of entertainment and as such need to keep the price competitive and relative. Most of the tickets this year haven't been too bad so far but we need to be looking at grabbing the next generation of young supporters, we are on the up and the blunts are stagnating. Perfect opportunity to increase our fan base in my opinion. 

Saturday kick off v Hull on TV with no game for the week prior. How many home tickets sold?

Midweek kick off v Arsenal on TV in the middle of a run of games. How many home tickets sold?

Majority of people are not 'priced out' they are simply choosing not to go.

I've no problem with that, it's their money. But what grates is the faux outrage on behalf of those who are supposedly priced out - when many aren't

I've also said before - I have genuinely sympathy with those who genuinely cannot afford it

No game week prior but the Arsenal tickets went on general sale last Monday which probably affected yesterday's attendance a little.

Guest The Horse

Anyone else just excited and looking forward to seeing the stadium full with a buzzing atmosphere and the possibility of causing an upset?

Guest The Horse

I chose membership as I have to work the odd Saturday.
I've missed one home match all season including the cup games.
But I have no problem with the part timers coming.

Hopefully they rekindle their love for SWFC and come back on a regular basis.

Only problem is us true fans have to sit with part timers

That's why most of us don't go very often; can't stand sitting next to some idiot who thinks he's a footballing genius. Some people read a lot; it doesn't automatically follow that they understand everything they've read, let alone that they could write a good book themselves!

Less than 100 left on North and not many more in South and Grandstand now.

Still a few left on kop but mostly restricted view.

Surely T block in north and AA in south will go on sale tomorrow.

syp won't let it happen but whoever at swfc agrees with them are just as bad imo ..put yer foot down ffs.