Arsenal Ticket Update

Daft this. Some people won't want that restricted view in kop and if they opened up the last blocks they'd sell like hot cakes I've no doubt.

Stupid isn't it.

Either put them on sale now or don't bother. They keep saying they will put them on sale depending on current sales yet you can only get single seats or restricted seats already.

If it's true that the club employs agents on here wouldn't it be logical to assume other clubs and organizations employ counter or double agents.

Can we have a list of these posters as well as the club agents please.

Also, if the club are looking to recruit any new agents to their ranks, I'd be interested in discussing terms...

Over a week away and no two tickets togrether anywhere.

Have been trying to buy online for last few days and it hasn't let me.

What a crap site it is.

The corner where tango sits, though not covered, has seats left where two can sit together without a restricted view. Unless you count Tango's gut.

Otherwise there are seats together on The Kop, but these will be restricted view.

The site really isn't a bad site to get tickets from. I've never had an issue with getting tickets online or over the phone.

Edited by FlyingOwl

The corner where tango sits, though not covered, has seats left where two can sit together without a restricted view. Unless you count Tango's gut.

Otherwise there are seats together on The Kop, but these will be restricted view.

The site really isn't a bad site to get tickets from. I've never had an issue with getting tickets online or over the phone.

Be warned though that tangos cling ons will drive you insane.