Arsenal Ticket Update

Do you believe this?

The attendances are like they are simply because of the prices, not because fans don't believe we can achieve something this season. I really doubt any result in the coming days and weeks will change the crowds, significantly. The ticket prices are simply far too much.

I remember when I used to laugh my balls of at Ipswich, Leeds and QPR prices, how that has come and hit me in the face.

Away games only for me. ty.

BOOOOOM Get In!!!

Your spot on pal.

Do you believe this?

The attendances are like they are simply because of the prices, not because fans don't believe we can achieve something this season. I really doubt any result in the coming days and weeks will change the crowds, significantly. The ticket prices are simply far too much.

I remember when I used to laugh my balls of at Ipswich, Leeds and QPR prices, how that has come and hit me in the face.

Even though it must cost you more to go away?

That makes loads of sense.

Even though it must cost you more to go away?

That makes loads of sense.

Yeah but he can get píssed up and angrily point at opposition fans behind a line of police to protect him at away games, The only things your likely to angrily point at in Hillsborough is either a Thai Moonpie or a duck in Hillsborough park!

(Actually seen a drunk man shout at a duck in Hillsborough park, one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed)

Some games this season it won't cost me more to go to away games. £45 to get into Hillsborough on occasion and will cost me less for ticket, travel and refreshments. Therefore I am not to go to any home game, regardless of who it is against. 

Ticket prices at Hillsborough need a bit of realism at the moment. There isn't going to be any major financial benefit for the club this season by keeping the tickets as they are.

Tickets as they are!?

You do realise that we have 7 or 8 different price catagories which allow for great flexibility.

And you don't think the pricing is going to benefit the club this season? I'd like to wager that our income is already up compared to last season and will only spiral as the season unfolds.

I would also like to know your views next season when we sell between 15-20,000 season tickets.

I reckon more people will realise that by owning one, maybe they can sit in the North for around £20 a game?

I think you are basing your assumption on guesswork. 

Our income is likely to be up this season, but will it be up significantly (taking away the Arsenal game). Will the new ticket pricing see us making much more than last season. As it looks, the prices have made Owls fans stay away, regardless of the first significant squad investment in years. I suspect the downfall in attendances will see us only make a small percentage more than last year. It is not as if this new ticket pricing will see us make many millions more, it won't, unless everyone pays it.

You also said about these 7/8 different categories, but the likely hood is that most games are A, B & C.

I have no idea on Season tickets next season. Are they going to be the same price? Are we going to be in the same league?

I can get a ticket for £20 away, travel for £20 or even £10 in some cases. Then still have a bit of change for a pie and bovril at half time. 

Not so far they haven't been.

Do you believe this?

Moan Moan Moan !

Try looking at things from a different perspective, you might actually get to like it

post-31577-0-70994600-1445147523.jpeg

Edited by Bluey9

Guest 1banana2banana

We've had bigger crowds than that when we were close to the bottom of league 1

Guess why

Tickets were cheaper

Argue all you like

Facts are facts

The reason less people go

Is because the prices are too high

Not because they literally won't be able to eat for the week due to a 15 quid increase

But because morally

There has to be a point when people say

No

Enough is enough

So stop sagging fans off and working out how much their machday actually costs and asking them why they don't just cut their shopping bill or buy less music

They

Are

The

Facts

Tickets as they are!?

You do realise that we have 7 or 8 different price catagories which allow for great flexibility.

And you don't think the pricing is going to benefit the club this season? I'd like to wager that our income is already up compared to last season and will only spiral as the season unfolds.

I would also like to know your views next season when we sell between 15-20,000 season tickets.

I reckon more people will realise that by owning one, maybe they can sit in the North for around £20 a game?

The great unknown is what sort of crowds would we have got if we'd frozen the pricing? My guess is they'd have been significantly up after our decent start and therefore gate receipts may well have been better with the old pricing.

Add to that with a fuller ground we'd make more in other areas and it's a good bet this is and will remain and error of judgement that has actually cost the club rather than benefitted It.

Our income is likely to be up this season, but will it be up significantly (taking away the Arsenal game). Will the new ticket pricing see us making much more than last season. As it looks, the prices have made Owls fans stay away, regardless of the first significant squad investment in years. I suspect the downfall in attendances will see us only make a small percentage more than last year. It is not as if this new ticket pricing will see us make many millions more, it won't, unless everyone pays it.

You also said about these 7/8 different categories, but the likely hood is that most games are A, B & C.

I have no idea on Season tickets next season. Are they going to be the same price? Are we going to be in the same league?

I can get a ticket for £20 away, travel for £20 or even £10 in some cases. Then still have a bit of change for a pie and bovril at half time.

How many games have been A.B

C...?

Some games this season it won't cost me more to go to away games. £45 to get into Hillsborough on occasion and will cost me less for ticket, travel and refreshments. Therefore I am not to go to any home game, regardless of who it is against.

Ticket prices at Hillsborough need a bit of realism at the moment. There isn't going to be any major financial benefit for the club this season by keeping the tickets as they are.

So your still not going to the Brighton game even though tickets cost £20 anywhere in stadium?

Unless you're a kid or elderly you won't get a ticket for any away game for £20

Guest Deleted member

Just regards Reading Owls suggestion that people on here work for the club defending the indefensible

The club has regularly over the years employed PR companies to do just that. Public opinion is very important. I think anyone who thinks that the club wouldn't employ PR people in the current situation, where they know they have dropped a major ball wee wee tail are the naive and stupid ones....

You can all get back to bullying Kivo now