Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

Sadly I still cant see us catching Hull and a Rhodes inspired Boro. But we are flying and I think burnley and certainly Brighton are within our grasp.

Brighton have 3 tough away games on the bounce now!

Preston are on great form. I hope the 5500 of you going are enough to get us past that next hurdle, but it will be a tough tough match.

I thinking of starting a special section Vying for Immediate Promotion  section for fellow deluded TG'ers

It is going to be difficult it does rely on the pressure crumbling those above but it can and has happened especially to us before 

sign up now with the  #SWFCVIP  on twitter and on here  and we can be deluded together

If we beat Preston I will truly believe we can get top two. QPR to follow has to be a win, setting things up beautifully for zhull away.

But, Preston have transformed into a really good side.

5500 of you sucking the ball into the back of their net will help the cause.

I meant to post a comment at around 5pm, but once I saw the table I got sucked into a power gaze and have only just managed to pull myself out of it.

I'm probably going to have a gazing buddy on standby from now on. It was quite a frightening two hours, but I got out of it.

Nah Im a leg man 

Well, must admit, I've always been a bum fancier (in a heterosexual way, might I add!!) apropos of which.........

Ancient story - I used to know a girl at school with huge bazookas (so long ago that her nickname was "The Guns of Navarone") and back in the day you couldn't get in The Crazy Daizy on your own on a Saturday night - you had to have a girl with you or the bouncers would have you marked as a gingerbeer and wouldn't let you in. So I started going with her and we ended up being classed as "a couple" - though we really weren't  - it was just a Saturday night thing. But there was one night that was quite funny in the hot summer of 1975.

The Daizy closed and I didn't have enough money for a taxi so I walked her home (quite near our house off Sharrow Vale Road, maybe two or three miles). It was about 3 a.m. and it must have been June because there was light in the sky but her dad was still up and waiting for us. "Who are you?" he asked me. "I'm Isobel's boyfriend", I lied. "Well," he said "you look like a fu*cking puff to me. What's that you're wearing?" (loon pants, platforms and a flowery shirt) "You wouldn't last five f*cking minutes in the army," But then he let me sleep there the night - in their outside lavatory! Next Saturday I took Izzy to The Daizy again. But I made bloody sure I had taxi money!

Well, must admit, I've always been a bum fancier (in a heterosexual way, might I add!!) apropos of which.........

Ancient story - I used to know a girl at school with huge bazookas (so long ago that her nickname was "The Guns of Navarone") and back in the day you couldn't get in The Crazy Daizy on your own on a Saturday night - you had to have a girl with you or the bouncers would have you marked as a gingerbeer and wouldn't let you in. So I started going with her and we ended up being classed as "a couple" - though we really weren't  - it was just a Saturday night thing. But there was one night that was quite funny in the hot summer of 1975.

The Daizy closed and I didn't have enough money for a taxi so I walked her home (quite near our house off Sharrow Vale Road, maybe two or three miles). It was about 3 a.m. and it must have been June because there was light in the sky but her dad was still up and waiting for us. "Who are you?" he asked me. "I'm Isobel's boyfriend", I lied. "Well," he said "you look like a fu*cking puff to me. What's that you're wearing?" (loon pants, platforms and a flowery shirt) "You wouldn't last five f*cking minutes in the army," But then he let me sleep there the night - in their outside lavatory! Next Saturday I took Izzy to The Daizy again. But I made bloody sure I had taxi money!

And the moral of this story is...........................................don't worry about what's in front cuz you'll always take them from behind?

:ph34r:

Sadly I still cant see us catching Hull and a Rhodes inspired Boro. But we are flying and I think burnley and certainly Brighton are within our grasp.

Brighton have 3 tough away games on the bounce now!

Preston are on great form. I hope the 5500 of you going are enough to get us past that next hurdle, but it will be a tough tough match.

I totally agree with all this