Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

Will need an updated table in here after tonight's match. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it though. Just had 10 minutes alone time, just me, the table and a rampant imagination. It's on like Donkey Kong I reckon. Anything more than 6 points from the next 3 games could really see us up there. I've been tentatively believing for a while now and nothings happened to shake that belief. Quite the opposite in fact. Leeds, brum and Brentford were all potential banana skins and we only really struggled in one of those games. Theres a while to go yet which can only help us. Any sign of a wobble from the top two and we need to be pouncing.

Agree its a loss against another inform team. They are a big side & well organised and Beat Hull by the same score. Did that make Hull a bad team?  

Not having a pop but wonder if CC picked the wrong team to yesterday.Maybe three narrower in midfield( leaving Wallace out) with FF forward not out wide. 

I expect us to win at home against QPR , then hope Hutch is back for Hull. 

I do agree with others who suggest we need a bigger more  physical central midfielder in the squad, certainly a must for next year. 

A loss was always gonna happen. Its how we bounce back that matters. We are 6th. Every single right thinking fan would have snapped your hand off for this at the start of the season. I'm still looking at autos and thinking we could sneak it, but I'm having to rein myself in a bit and remind myself that the playoffs would be a hell of an achievement. The fact I'm disappointed shows how far we've come. After the last 15 years or so I'm taking that.