Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

I think we might just make the playoffs (how good does that sound?!). Realistically the promotion contenders are down to Cardiff in 9th. Whilst its only 6 points, I don't think a top 2 finish is possible at all, especially with the form of rivals and the amount of teams between. 

The stats say....

Based on our last 6 home games, if we maintain that form we will get 87 points.

Based on our last 10 games we will get 82 points.

I think that's playoffs but auto is within reach with a couple of breaks (so no chance, then! :laugh: ).

It's mad, isn't it? :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :excl:

Keep your eyes on the prize.

What are all you lot doing on here gazing at tables? I remember when it was just me and Owlsman trying to fine-tune a 9 match away form table against sides in the middle third in order to make it look like we were contenders for a top half finish.

Leaving yer bloody crisp wrappers everywhere too. Meks me sick.

Reason I doubt top 2 is we still have to go to Hull derby Brighton and forest. With our away form this season I can't see us making up the points to catch top 2

I bet Leicester way saying something similar because they still had City and Arsenal to play. Win next week and it's worked in their favour.

This time last year, Watford were 6th, 7 points behind Derby and 6 behind Middlesborough. They were also 6 behind Bournemouth but almost snatched the title.

Wow. We really are copying Watford. 

Only difference is that when we had a sticky patch at the start of the season we stood by him. Watford had 4 head coaches by October I think.

Brentford home

Preston away

QPR home

If we can get 6 or 7 points it should extend our lead over Brum and Ipswich, and close slightly on some of the 5 teams above us.

Ok they have a game in hand but it is quite possible that we could be playing Hull, knowing a win would put us level on points.

We'll do it, we're in the right place at the right time and we seem to be getting stronger and stronger. Pressure on the teams above is starting to mount and one thing that Carlos seems to be very good at is keeping everyone relaxed, that in itself may be our key strength.

Premier League here we come!

Edited by Utah Owl